YohaNico

Bet y'all wasn't expecting this book to update hehe

I was thinking about discontinuing it but I like this book so ima try to continue it

Also just a warning I haven't written anything in like a year so my writing skills are worse than before

This chapter also isn't very long

~

-With Yoshiko and Nico-
-3rd Person Pov-

"So, What should we call our group?" Yoshiko asked Nico, who was sitting upside-down on her comfy pink couch with her eyes closed. Nico's eyes flickered open and looked up at her. "Hmm... I'm not sure."

Yoshiko sighed and sat down next her. "Well, we have to come up with a name soon... Were you even thinking of one?"

Nico shook her head and sat up. "I was at first, but then I started wondering if our friends are looking for us.."

Yoshiko nodded. "Most likely. But, your friends don't know about this place, do they?" she questioned. Nico stayed quiet, thinking of what to say before suddenly gasping. "One of them do! But.. I don't think they know where it is. They've been here before, but don't know how to get here, I think. We should be safe."

"Are you sure? This place isn't too far from  your school." Yoshiko asked, becoming a bit concerned. Nico nodded and stood up. She walked towards the window and looked through a small gap between the curtains. "This place is kind of hidden by trees, so yep, we're fine." Nico smiled and turned to face the blue haired girl.

"Now, let's actually get serious and come up with a name. I think that we should name ourselves '#1 Idols"!" Nico said, doing her signature pose. Yoshiko stared at her, obviously thinking the name wasn't the best. "I think we should call our group "Little Demons". It sounds cooler." Yoshiko said, doing her signature pose. Nico tilted her head. "Little Demons?"

Yoshiko froze, her cheeks turning red. "I-I mean.. Um.. The name just sounds cool! It's not like I'm some fallen angel or anything! I mean.. I've said to much." Yoshiko immediately buried her face into her hands. Nico tilted her head and walked towards her. She put her hands on the arm of the couch. "Fallen angel? Where did that come from?"

"I- Well- Uhm.. I guess there's no point in hiding it anymore. You see, my real name isn't really Yoshiko. I am also-" "Wait, what are you talking about?" Nico interrupted, crossing her arms. Yoshiko picked up a small, pink notepad that was on the coffee table and a pen. She wrote a few words on it and handed it to Nico. Nico took a quick look at it with a confused look on her face. "You're a.. fallen angel named Yohane? Are you high on something...?"

"No, I am not! But yes, I am indeed a fallen angel. I was just hesitant to share this information with you.." Yoshiko replied. Nico stared at the note a bit longer and threw it back on the coffee table. "Alright then, Yohane.. What were we talking about? Oh yeah, our group is not being called "Little Demons". That name is a bit shady." Nico told her.

Yoshiko rolled her eyes. "Hmm.. how about... YohaNico?" she suggested. Nico turned to her. "That's our names combined, right? I kinda like it..." Yoshiko smiled. "So, that's our group name now?" she asked. Nico nodded. "Sure. Well, the name is a bit dumb.. but it has my name in it, so people know that despite the name being dumb, our songs will be good!" Nico said with a smirk. Yoshiko let out a sigh and just nodded in agreement.