Intro

Paul's POV

It was a normal day as usual, i had just called patryk to see if he wanted to hang out since it was about a week since we last hung out, and to my suprise he agreed since he said he didn't have anything to do. why suprised? well because i thought i was smothering pat and annoying but he found me funny and i guess that's what i liked about him, he was just so accepting but i have a secret that i think he wouldn't accept. i have a crush on him, it's not new, in fact i've crushed on him ever since we became best friends in tenth grade but i've always been too scared to tell him and to be honest i still am. 

~timeskip~

Paul and patryck's POV

I heard a knock on my door and jolted up almost instantly with excitement and there he was.

"paul!" patryck said with excitement. "Patryk!" I said with equal excitement in my scream. 

We then shared a high five and laugh as patryk stepped in. "so what are we doing today pualie" he smirked and nudged my shoulder, i blushed in embarrasment at the nickname that pat had given me and gave a nervous laugh. "Um y-yeah tv pat?" i nervously stuttered as i also gave him a nickname to which he responded by chuckling at it and nodding his head. i tossed the remote to patryk and quickly ran into the bathroom while patryk thought to himself while chuckling under his breath, 'wow i guess paul ate something bad'. i went into the bathroom and locked the door so patryck wouldn't barge in, i then went to the sink and washed my face while whispering to myself. 

"fuck fuck i can't hold it in anymore i-i need to tell him.....NO i must continue hiding my secret i'm not losing my best and only friend and plus he probably wouldn't be my friend anymore and....i don't want to lose my only friend....i'll continue hiding my secret."

~timeskip again!~

Me and patryck were still watching tv, laughing and continuing to have a good time, that's when i noticed the time. it was nine o' clock and my eyes widened, "jesus christ pat! the time!" and pat just looked me and reassured me. "paulie calm down! i called my mom and told her i was going to stay here and plus i get to spend more time with you" pat then winked at me and pinned me onto the couch and got closer to my face as i began to blush hard, pat looked into my eyes with passion and was slowly leaning towards my face and as our lips were about to touch. pat's phone went off and he quickly got off me and showed a smile as he looked at his phone, "good news my mom said my could stay for the whole weekend, now if you excuse me paulie i need to use the bathroom, we continue later~" he smirked and went to the bathroom while i was still there on the couch blushing hard while i thought to myself 'what the hell just happened!?'

(note: the first chapter of this gay-tastic paultryk fanfic! now i really hope you guys like this new eddsworld fanfic! also credit for the video goes to the yt channel laciana brandao! so like always please tell me if i made any spelling errors! twig out!)