Patryk?

(Note: GeT REaDy fOR tHis FeELs TRiP fOlKs!)

Patryk's POV

I sighed as i sat there on the couch while watching TV, i thought to myself as i watched some dumb commercial about cola with bacon. What is wrong with me? why couldn't i control myself? i sighed once more as i thought Paul didn't like me anymore. but i guess i'll have to wait until the morning to ask him...

~Timeskip~

Paul's POV

I awoke and surprisingly for once, i slept very good which was weird for me. i rubbed my neck but i felt something on my neck, so i got up and went to the bathroom to see what it was. i then looked into my mirror, i gasped as i saw a huge red spot on my neck. it was a hickey. i was now infuriated and made my way to a sleeping patryk who was on the couch.

Patryk and Paul's POV

I felt something shaking me nonstop and screaming at me to wake up. it was Paul, i then opened my eyes to see a visibly angry Paul. "Paulie what happened? why so upset?" Paul then revealed the hickey i gave him and he shouted at me. "THIS IS WHY" He pointed to it and as soon as i saw the hickey i whispered under my breath. "oh f-fuck", I was a little scared as Paul actually looked threatening when he was angry and that's what scared me. Paul then screamed at me, "IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY!?", i then stuttered out my words in a shaky and scared voice which was unusual for me. "p-paul c-calm down, i-i'm sorry i-i couldn't c-control myself i-i didn't m-mean to c-cause it." I then saw paul's eyes quickly which from anger to worry and regret as he finally realized that he scared me.

"oh my god pat...i'm so fucking sorry" Paul then came closer to me as i moved more and more  towards the arm rest. but before i could move any further back, i felt a warm pair of arms wrap around my body. they were paul's and i could tell he actually sorry. he felt bad and kept telling me he was sorry and that he didn't mean to yell at me.

"Paul! i understand you didn't mean to yell!" me yelling at paul made him go completely silent. and after about a minute paul spoke in a stutter.

"i-i'm s-sorr-" i cut him off putting my finger on his lips and shushing him, i then pulled my finger away and spoke with a soft smile of forgiveness and spoke, "shut up you idiot" and as he was about to respond i leaned in while pushing him down onto the couch cushion. i pressed my lips up against his which made his whole face turn red. "p-pat y-your not mad a-at me? Paul asked me in which i responded, "of course not, i could never be, now" as i said this i pinned paul down by his shoulders. "please shut up you talk too much" i said as paul went completely silent

I then inserted my tongue into paul's mouth, i felt paul trying to move but i just pulled away and pinned him down even harder then before. I then spoke, "paulie.....you should really stop trying to ruin the fun but then again it's fun how i can just make you stop moving", i smirked and paul spoke "p-pat what are you do-" i cut him off and slowly kissed his neck. which resulted in his movement and struggling completely stop as he let out a soft, shuddering moan filled with pleasure.

I smirked and spoke. "you like that?" he nodded while bitting his lip. "well your aren't getting anymore because of your actions but you'll have to earn it~" I then chuckled and walked off to use paul's bathroom, while a blushing and frozen paul lied there on the couch, embarrassed.

(Note: Sorry it took so long! Just been busy with school and grades and you know tryingnottodisappointmyfamilywithbadgradeslikeialwaysdo and also because i was recently elected to be the VP of my school's GSA so yeah i've been extremely busy but i got it done, i hope you guys like it and inform me of any spelling errors! twig out!)