Wednesday, 31st of January

Some of you might have already heard about this event, but for you who haven't, listen carefully.
On the 31st of January, Wednesday, there will be a very rare event that has not happened in a very long time. It will include 3 events of the moon happening at the same time. This is known as a Super Blue Blood Moon.
In some places, it will appear before dawn, or at 12am-2am.

For those of you in Australia:

This special occasion includes these three events happening all at once:

Supermoon (When the moon is brighter and closer to Earth)
Blue Moon (The second full moon of the same month. The moon won't actually be blue)
Lunar Eclipse (When the moon passes the Earth's shadow)

It will be visible worldwide at night. If you are unsure of when to see it, search "Super Blue Blood Moon (insert country that you live in)" and it will give you the necessary information.

The moon will be full and look normal at first, but then it will slowly pass through the Earths shadow, which will give it a orange-red hue once it has passed through.

I hope you all get a good view of this amazing phenomenon

I hope you all get a good view of this amazing phenomenon. Since it will be very bright, it will be almost impossible to miss.