The Man

(Gah! Sorry for the late update. Been busy with stuff. Tell me if you want more in the comments!ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ. Now let's skip this part and dive straight into the story!)
<I think this is where I left off?>
Krul and Ashera were tied up. They couldn't move. Then they had heard a strange sound. It was the sound of clapping. It started getting closer and closer. A man that had a black suit came up to the two. He had asked them where their parents were. The parents died in a fight with vampires. Krul grunted "What in hell's name do you want and why did you bring us here?" she had asked. The man said "You are going to next generation of vampires!" Krul refused. She hated the very thought of vampires so why become one? It wasn't her choice however. They needed a new generation. The humans were growing stronger and they needed to grow as well. The man stared at them intensely and whispered to Krul "Be a vampire of the new generation or I will kill your brother over there." The man also said to Ashera if he had not joined them, he'd kill Krul. He would always get his ways no matter how absurd. He forced his blood down their throat as the blood circulated through their bodies and the vampire blood manifesting on the human blood cells. Both Krul and Ashera's eyes were a tint of dark blue. They hungered for human blood the second the blood had manifested. They could not control the hunger. This was all apart of the man's plan. He stared as the two caused chaos. Tearing everything they say.
~~~~[Sorry! Going to have to leave you short again. Truly sorry but it's like 1AM for me lmao. Hopefully if I remember you will get a new part in 1-14 days!]~~~~

(Again, I'm truly sorry. If you'd like me to post more often, please say so in the comments! :D until then readers.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~