3rd Progenitor

~~~Welcome back! Hope you enjoyed the previous chapter. xP Well this is the new chapter! Hope you like it :3~~~

Krul and Ashera finally came to a stop. There was destruction everywhere. They had even caused a massive massacre of humans and vampires! Bodies lied down everywhere. This is what happens to the hunger of a vampire. Krul was stronger than Ashera, however, but they both were 3rd  Progenitors (because they had drank the 1st Progenitor's blood.) They needed to be restrained from wreaking havoc on all humans or the vampires would have been hunt down.

~~Time Skip~~
After they had calmed a bit, they were given humans' blood. Krul, for a second had forgotten her humanity. She smacked the blood away (LIKE A BOSS!) She had refused to drink the blood of what she formerly was. The thirst of blood had controlled her nevertheless and she was forced upon herself to drink it. Ashera had not hesitated and drank the blood. Krul did not understand why he had done such thing and was slightly pissed at Ashera.

~~Time Skip~~
After a while, they were put to bed.

~~Time Skip~~
During dawn while the two were asleep, the humans had found their hideout. They had an entire army with them ready to kill any and all vampires in sight! The humans had killed at least 30 vampires in that hideout. Ashera and Krul woke up at the sound of the gun shots and the 1st and two 2nd Progenitors demanded that they'd find a new hideout. Ashera and Krul had no choice, they were forced.

~~Time Skip~~
They had found a new hideout but 10 humans secretly followed them there.

(Awww... it was getting good too! Well... that's all for today! Expect another to be here tomorrow maybe? Well, cya next time!)