Sacrifice

(Hey! Guess who's back? Not me. This will be a follow-up of the previous chapter.)
As Ashera and Krul had finished their hunt. When Ashera and Krul walked back to the Land of Vampires, the vampires were attacked by... Humans! Krul and Ashera had ran up to their fellow vampires, when they were soon kidnapped as well.
~~~Time Skip~~~

Ashera had awoken, but Krul had not yet. The humans had demanded a sacrifice in order to make a demon weapon. The vampires, at first wanted to sacrifice Krul Tepes because she was always slower and weaker than her brother, Ashera Tepes.
Suddenly, Ashera shouted "NO!"
As he continued, "Don't sacrifice my sister! Sacrifice me instead. I will do anything to protect my beloved sister! Don't lay a finger on her!"
~~~Time Skip~~~
The ritual was prepared for a sacrifice.
At that very moment when it had started, Krul had awoke. She had saw her brother, Ashera, walking towards a beam of light.
"No, brother!" Krul shouted.
The vampires held her back. Ashera had said to Krul before he had to go "Krul, stay strong. I know you'll come through, now stay safe".
The beam of light shined brighter than ever when Ashera had stepped in it. Smoke came out, after about a good 10 minutes, the light had stopped. Out of no where appeared a sword. Ashera was gone. Disappeared. Krul had cried, she vowed that one day... she will retrieve her brother.

Sorry for the short story, been busy lately but expect more to come :D
Nonono! I have not ended this yet >:(