Chapter 1

<<< Amia P.O.V>>>

" Amia. Princess, wake up!" my father whispered. " daddy!! Ten more minutes!" I whinned. "Amia, You said that ten minutes ago! It's time to get up and get ready for school! You're 16th birthday is tomorrow, don't be a brat! Your mother and I won't give you the gift we got you! Get up, Amia!!" my father told me.

when he left my room, I rolled off my bed and hit the floor with a 'thud'. "Oww" I groaned. I rubbed my head until the pain was gone, jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I hopped in the shower, scrubbed my body and washed my hair. when I was done I jumped out and went to my walk-in-closet.

After a few minutes of looking, I finally decided to wear black skinny jeans with a neon pink crop top. I quickly changed up and went back to my bathroom to do my hair and make-up.

I have long dirty blonde hair, pale skin and dark blue eyes. I was the spitting image of my mother.

I curled the ends of my hair so that it bounced off my shoulders. Then I did my make-up natural looking. when I was satisfied with my look, I went to put on my black Vans. while I was putting on my shoes mother yelled, " Amia! Breakfast!" "Coming mom!" I yelled back.

I ran downstairs to see my parents, two brothers. sister and their mates. "Morning, Amia." my friend, Jamie said. (she's my brother, Lucas's mate) "morning Jamie!" I said and hugged her.

I said good morning to everyone else, grabbed a plate, sat down and ate.

Everyone was chatting when Jamie yelled " Shit! It's 7:20, we need to go!"

Jamie, Lucas, Ashley, Tucker and I still go to school. Ashley and Lucas are twins and they are seniors, while my oldest brother, Jared, and his mate are both 21. They are moving out soon, hopefully! I am a junior , i know. I know, I'm a junior and not even 16 yet!!? well let me explain, I have a late birthday. So I graduate when I'm 17, I'm one of the youngest in my class.

"Bye mama, dad." I gave them both a kiss on the cheek and walked out to Ashley's car. She started the engine and it roared. she slammed the gas and we were off. My favorite song, "She Looks So Perfect" By 5 Seconds Of Summer, came on the radio. I started singing while Ashley's mate , Tucker, sang it to her.

Hey, hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey, hey

Simmer down, simmer down

They say we're too young now to amount to anything else

But look around

We work too damn hard for this just to give it up now

If you don't swim, you'll drown

But don't move, honey

You look so perfect standing there

In my American Apparel underwear

And I know now, that I'm so down

Your lipstick stain is a work of art

I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart

And I know now, that I'm so down

Hey, hey!

Hey, hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey, hey