Chapter 3

<<< Amia P.O.V >>>

This can't be happening. My mate, Beau Manson, the Alpha. The Alpha of the Moon Blood Pack, the most powerful pack in the U.S.
Is the Moon Goddess playing a trick on me? Is this some funny joke? Beau Manson, the hottest guy in the world, mated to some nobody. This can't be right.
Beau stared at me seeming to be questioning as well. Was he going to reject me? What was he thinking?
"Beau, I would understand if you want to reject me I mean-" he put his hand over my mouth cutting me off. "Amia. would I kiss you if I was going to reject you? I would never reject my mate. You're beautiful and you are mine and only mine! Are we clear." he growled lowly. He removed his hand signaling me to speak. "I-I. I just thought you wouldn't want anybody like me. There are so many gorgeous she-wolves here.. Why me." I said silently. He growled again obviously frustrated. He smashed his lips onto mine once more sending sparks through my entire body. Like they had a mind of there own my legs wrapped his waist and he pushed me up against the wall. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I declined. Beau bit my lip making me gasp, while he took the opportunity to slip his tongue in and explore my mouth. I moaned with pleasure and beau smiled against my lips. When we both needed air, I dropped my legs and pulled away hesitantly, not wanting it to end.
"Now do you believe I want you?" He smirked. I blushed looking down at the ground embarrassed. He pulled my face up to meet his gorgeous hazel eyes and kissed my forehead. "Amia, do you want to dance?" he asked smiling. I shook my head yes, and he grabbed my hand taking me to the middle of the dance floor. Everyone was in complete shock as Beau was holding my hand, all the she-wolves were hissing lowly, jealousy amongst their faces.
I smiled a little but knowing that I had the guy every girl wanted. We stopped in the every middle and started to dance to the slow song. "Why are you smiling so hard?" Beau questioned while smiling at me. "I have something every girl wants but can't have. it's pure perfection, and to die for." I smiled back at him. "Oh really? And what would that be?"
"You." I responded and went on my tippy toes to kiss him. He imminently kissed me back with passion. All the females signed in disgust, and went back to flirting and grinding on other guys.
As the night went on I grew tired and Beau could see that. " Come on, let's take you home." He took my hand and I nodded as he walked me out. We walked the 10 minute walk back to my house in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was a good kind. As we walked up to my house I unlocked the door and dragged Beau up to my bedroom. " Wait here." I stated. I walked to my brothers room, gabbing some pajama pants and a shirt just incase he wanted to change. I put them on my bed next to him telling him if he wanted he could borrow them. I quickly went into my closet, put on my black Nike shorts and my light pink t-shirt. When I walked out I went to my bathroom wiping off all of my make-up and putting my hair up into a bun. U went back to my bedroom seeing a shirtless Beau laying sideways on my bed with his eyes closed. I stared at him admiring his defined 6 pack and arm muscle. He was absolutely stunning. I didn't realize how long I had been standing there admiring him when he spoke. "Take a picture, it will last longer." he smirked. I rolled my eyes and said, "why need a picture when I can see it when ever I want!?" I giggled jumping on to the bed next to him. He sat himself up staring at me. I blushed and covered myself with the blanket, Beau signed and got under the blanket next to me. He turned me toward him and pulled me to his bare chest. I felt sparks through out my body and knew he felt them too. He put his arm on my waist, and his face in my neck and breathed in my scent. I giggled and as I felt sleep taking over he whispered in my ear "Good night my beautiful princess."

___________________

Chapter 3!!!! I don't know! I kinda like it! Tell me what you think.
Hope y'all enjoyed this part. Til next time:)

~ Vote, Comment,And Follow! ~

Love, Lina<3