Chapter 2

<<< Amia P.O.V >>>

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMIA!" my family screamed in my face, waking me up.

"Thanks guys!" I said and threw a tired smile. Everyone gave me a hug and kiss on the forehead before leaving my room.

I quickly got up and jumped in the shower. I scrubbed my body until I felt clean, and washed my hair. I got out and dried myself, wrapping my towel around my body and putting my hair up. I walked to my desk that had my clothes laid out. I put on high-wasted washed out shorts with a red laced crop top. I dried my hair and then curled the ends. Once I was done with my make-up and felt good, I walked downstairs to find my birthday breakfast.

As usual birthday breakfast, pancakes in the shape of hearts, and bacon. My mom is seriously the best.

" Thanks mama!!!" I hugged her. she smiled at me and started drinking her coffee. I quickly ate, put on black booties, { A/N- if that's how u spell those shoes.. I'm dumb XD } grabbed my book bag and walked out the door. Everyone was at their mates house, so I walked to Pipers house.

I just opened her house door, like I always did and yelled "HEY PEOPLE!!"

"happy birthday sweetie!" Lucy said, pipers mom. she gave me a hug and told me Piper went to her room to grab her bag. I ran upstairs and pushed the door open, scaring her half to death. "WHAT THE HELL AMIA YOU SCARED THE LIFE OUTTA ME!" I laughed at her face when she yelled at me. she joined me in laughing, hugged me and gave me a small box. "Piper! I told you not to get me anything!" I half yelled at her. she rolled her eyes "just open it and stop complaining."

I opened the box to find a necklace, that was half a heart that said "Sisters". "Piper! it's beautiful! where's the other half?" l asked. She pulled the necklace up from under her shirt, which has around her neck. It said "forever" on it. I hugged her tightly, thankful for the gift. "ok, Amia.... Amia.. I-I. I can't breath! AMIA!" she push away. we laughed. "ok girls, let's go before your late for school." Lucy said, we followed her to her car and in no time were at school.

All my friends told me 'Happy birthday' and 'I hope you find your mate!', but other then that my day was just like any other day.

--- END OF THE DAY---

"Amia! I'm so excited for your party tonight!! I'll be at your house in 15 minutes. I just need to drop off all my stuff and grab my clothes make-up and stuff like that. see you later!" Piper said as her mom dropped me off at home. I waved as they left.

I walked inside my house to find a note. 'Amia-

Dad and I had to go visit Grandma. I'll explain later. I talked to your father, and yes. when u find your mate, he may sleep over. I hope you have fun at your party, everything is set up. I love you princess. call if you need anything.

Love, mom♡'

I laughed at the note, knowing my dad probably put up a fight with mom. But as always, she won. I went into the kitchen and put some chips into a bowl. I knew that the first 20 minutes of Piper being here, we would be eating. As if on que Piper barged in with her stuff. "FOOD!" she threw her stuff onto the couch and ran into the kitchen.

"Damn! you can smell food from miles, girl!" I laughed. "well, last time I checked, I am a werewolf silly!" she giggled and grabbed the chips. I watched as she dropped onto the couch and turned on 'Pretty Little Liars' re-runs. 'Pretty Little Liars ' is our favorite show. I jumped I the couch, right next to her and for the next hour we watched an episode while stuffing our faces.

When I looked at the clock it was around 4:40. "SHIT! PIPER! THE PARTY STARTS AT 6!!! WE NEED TO START GETTING READY!" I darted up, turning off the tv, throwing the now empty bowl in the sink and running upstairs, Piper hot on my trail. I jumped in the shower first and scrubbed my body and hair. once I got out I wrapped a towel around me and went straight to my room, letting Piper shower. I dried quickly and put on a t-shirt and pj shorts. I started drying my hair so that I could straighten it. "Mimi! do you have clothes I could borrow?" she asked nicely. I went in my closet and grabbed another one of my t-shirts and pj shorts and threw them at her. she went to the bathroom and changed up. when I was done blow drying my hair I let Piper use it.

I started to straighten my hair when Piper pulled out her curling iron and started to do her hair. when we were both done, Piper wanted to do my make-up. it was about 18 minutes later when she was finally done. she spun me around so I faced the mirror. what I saw was pure beauty. it was no longer me, it was a sexy, beautiful young lady. "Piper! wow!" I was amazed. " told you mimi. u look hot with red lipstick. but noo! you don't like to listen!" she mocked. I rolled my eyes and looked at the time. It was 5:37, and I started to panic. "Piper hurry and do your makeup and get dressed we need to leave in like 15. k?" she nodded her head and started her make up. In like 5 minutes she was done. This girl is something.! she had a well done smokey eye and dark red lipstick. we walked to my closet were we had put the dresses and shoes. I changed in my room and her in my closet. Another 5 minutes went by. "Pippy! Hurry it up!" I screamed. She walked out, flipping her hair and simply saying "Sexy takes time, boo." I stared at her, thinking why were all my friends so weird.

We both went to my full body mirror fixing dresses and hair. Once we were finally ready, we walked outside to her moms car. We told her when to pick us up, and as usual she was on time. I hopped in the car and went to the pack house.

"have fun girls!" Lucy winked at us and drove away. Piper and I looked at each other, giggled, and started walking in arm n arm. You could hear the music from outside and all the people singing.

"OH LOOK THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!" the Dj yelled, "NOW THE PARTY CAN REALLY START!" Everyone screamed as the music was more up beat and louder.

An hour later we did the cake and then went back to partying. I was talking to friends when an intoxicating smell hit my face like a ton of bricks. I excused myself from the conversation, and followed the scent. It went away after a few minutes as I was stuck in the middle of the crowd. When I decided to go get a drink. I was pouring some soda into my cup when the scent came back, but ten times stronger. I turned around quickly when I hit someone and shocks ran threw my body. my wolf was screaming on top of her lungs 'MATE' in the back of my head. I looked up to see a smirking Beau Manson.

"H-hi. Umm.. h-hi." I blushed looking at my feet. "Look at me." he simply commanded. I looked up into my mates beautiful eyes, when he grabbed my face and crashed his lips onto mine.

___________________

Sorry for this really bad/lame chapter!

and for not updating in a LONG time!

well I hope you kinda liked it!!.

love , Lina<3