A.N - COPYRIGHTS - PREFACE

السلام عليكم.

First and foremost this book does not commercialize perfection. Human is imperfect, flaw full commits sins, and learns by them with the will of Almighty at the perfect time.

All Rights Reserved ©Niqabi_secrets

English is not my first language.

Moving on, this book is written by me and righteously belongs to me. Warning - no plagiarism, otherwise no leniency will be shown but straightly reported. Since this is a work of fiction; any resemblance to reality is purely coincidental.

Any error noticed; be it related to Islam - shari'a. Kindly inform or comment. Not to forget, racism is foolishness. We are all one in the sight of Allah. Islam is a religion of peace. And religion is never controlling in a tormenting way, rather with the remembrance of Allah s.w.t the hearts are healed and in it is found tranquility. It teaches purity - limits, and so much to more to oneself.

This is a Modern Muslim Love Story.

Despite I had been writing two other books which I took down concluding they weren't much presentable as they did not maturely reflect my visions the way I desired.
After a year, I have come to decide to write >ENCOUNTERING HER<.

So I'd be desperately in need of support of votes, comments, and shares.
And here I go.... بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ (In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful)...

_ ___________ _

<>Comment<>vote<>&<>precisely share<>

Add it in your library, so you'll be notified once it commences updating.