Chapter 30 - The Start of Forever

Chapter 30 – The Start of Forever

"Seriously, Calum, let me fix your tie." Chrissy said as she walked closer to Calum who is eyeing himself up in front of the mirror.

Calum turned around to face Chrissy as she started to fix his tie.

"There, all better." Chrissy smiled up at him, brushing his shoulder blades for any dusts and smoothing out the sleeves of his coat.

"Thanks, Chris." Calum smiled and hugged Chrissy.

=====

"Luke, I swear, if you don't stop I'm gonna annihilate you!" Michael threatened as his eyes glared at the pacing Luke in the hotel room.

"What if he finally realizes that he's better off without me? What if he-"

"Fucking hell, Luke, stop!" Michael said, holding Luke by his shoulders to keep him steady.

Ashton giggled. "You're having a Luke moment."

"He's right, Luke. You'll be fine and Calum is definitely not backing out of this wedding 'cause seriously, you guys are meant to be together." Michael smiled softly, in hopes of reassuring Luke.

Luke sighed. "You're right. I guess I'm having a Luke moment." He smiled at his friend and sat down on one of the couches in his hotel room.

"We'll go check on Calum, okay?" Ashton stood up, taking Michael's hand in his.

"Sure."

"Do you want us to pass him a message?"

"Just tell him I love him but he already knows that so..."

Michael rolled his eyes casuing Ashton to laugh and Luke to smile, showing his dimple.

"See you later, Luke."

=====

"Yeah, Cal, Luke can't wait to marry you. He was pacing back and forth the room and it was getting annoying!" Michael complained while Calum just laughed.

"Poor guy." Calum shook his head, his smile never leaving his face. He can't wait to marry, Luke.

One hour later, a knock was heard and Ashton opened the door to see Vic.

"It's time, guys!" Vic grinned.

"Let's go, Cal."

Calum looked at his reflection one more time and took a deep breath before looking at Michael and Ashton and smiled.

"Let's go."

=====

Luke stood by Vic as the instrumental version of Everything I Want by Calum Hood played in the background and the huge doors finally opened revealing Ashton and Michael with Calum in the middle. Luke smiled so wide as his eyes met Calum's and he can't wait for this ceremony to be over already.

The three men arrived in front of Luke and Vic and they all exchanged hugs and when Luke finally held Calum in his arms, he sighed in content and whispered, "I can't wait to marry you."

"Me too, Luke." Calum replied.

Vic cleared his throat to get CaKe's attention and they finally settled down in front of Vic.

"We are gathered here today to witness the bonding of two hearts into one. And- Seriously, guys, do you really wanna do this the traditional way or my way?" Vic asked the couple which caused them to laugh along with the rest of their friends in the background.

"Oh, get on with it, Vic. I don't really care how it works as long as I can marry this guy." Luke replied, raising his hand which was also intertwined with Calum's.