68. Home Bittersweet Home

Your guys messages and comments are so sweet xx love you all❤️

Jasmine xo

~~~~~

Kathryn's POV;

I couldnt find any information on this girl in the system. And she didnt make it any easier either. She had no phone, no car and even after three bullets to her chest and two deaths, she still wont cough up any information.

That bitch is lucky because the first time i killed her, i had completely forgotten that she was a vampire.

Yes shes that annoying that i really wanted to kill her.

"Any luck?" Tyce says walking in to see me on a laptop at the desk. He looks over at the bloody and unconcious Shantaye who was tied to a chair in the corner.

I slightly stiffen up at his entrance. Im still mad about last night and still slightly embarrassed too.

"Nope. Shes a tough one i will give her that and she is definitely testing my patience. If it werent for the fact that shes my brothers mate, her head would be at the other side of the room by now"i grumble as i type away double and triple checking my research to make sure i havent skimmed over anything.

Tyce chuckles walking further into the room and over to where my desk is.

I am pretty sure i had made it clear that i wanted him to stay away from me.

Well besides last night when i was in his lap, that may have given him the wrong idea...

"I never pinned you for the impatient, short tempered and violent one, isnt that your sisters persona?" Tyce says as he leans on the desk. I still dont look up as i concentrate hard on trying to get some type of info on her.

"well, when your little shit of a brother comes back to kill you for god knows why, it can really put you in a bad mood"i snap whilst i click around more. And suddenly i found something.
"YES!" I exclaim happily as i quickly save and print the file.

"What did you find?" Tyce asks moving around to look from over my shoulder at the screen and inspect as i drag files around and click everywhere.

"Something that may be able to tell us a little bit about her history, family, abilities excetra" i tell him and roll the chair over to the printer where i wait for the files to print. And as soon as they are printed i read over them quickly and read it aloud for him to hear.

"Ok so it reads,

NAME: Shantaye White
AGE: 16 years old by looks, 55 years of age
SPECIES: Born as a witch, now vampire
COVEN RECORDS: born into Lythos Coven, moved to the Crimson Coven but is now known to be a rogue
ABILITIES: abilities are not yet doscovered
FAMILY: deceased
MATE: Unknown identity but is confirmed to have a mate.
OTHER INFORMATION:
- Shantaye White has been involved with gangs
- clean killing record
- lives in the Black Swan forest
- no other known outside contact " i read aloud and stare at the file surprised.

"Wow this chick is seriously not as interesting as i hoped she'd be" i mumble disappointedly.

I do love the interesting ones, but she hasnt discovered her abilities, has 0 family and isnt involved with any covens. But what is slightly interesting is that she is involved in a gang.

"Hm that is a pretty boring file" Tyce agrees as he peers over my shoulder. I feel his breath fanning my neck and ear, and i could feel my heart racing.