69. Just A Tad Complicated

Oh my GOD! #2 for the assasin category and #2 for rated!! Guys this is so amazing!!! Thankyou thankyou thankyou!!
Jasmine Rose xx

~~~

Kendall's POV;

"WHAT?!" Jeremy and Kathryn yell simultaneously. They both glare at each other before looking at me in utter shock.

"is there anything else? Any other surprises?" Jeremy asks fustratedly as i take a seat at the desk feeling drained.

I am slowly giving up. This is the most messed up mission i have ever been on.

"Lets just chill. Things could be worse" i groan feeling like i was trying to convince myself more than them. I breathe deeply massaging my temple, as i feel a splitting head ache rise.

"Things could be worse?! Please enlighten me sister as to how things could be worse" kathryn snaps angrily causing me to whince.

She should tone it down before i remove her vocal chords and throw them out the window.

"Keep it down will you!" I hiss at her and close my eyes to try remain as calm and collected as i could.

"We could be dead already, or we could be being tortured but we are strong and they know it." I tell my anxious and very fustrated sister in a flat tone.

I hear her breathe out heavily and for a moment i thought she was going to let it go, but i thought too soon.

"Your not understanding how fucked we are right now. So let me enlighten you." She hisses
"First of all our little brother is alive and well and lets not forget very evil and twisted who is plotting his vengeance. second of all your not my sister your actually my cousin and we have no idea who your father is. Thirdly our bitch of a brother has a bitch of a mate that is just as fucking up and lucky number four our FATHER that you KILLED is ALIVE and also wants us DEAD!" Kathryn shouts. i groan and open my eyes to look at her. I watch as her eyes glow in fustration and her aura reeked of fear just as mine did moments ago.

"Wait you guys arent sisters?" Jeremy asks baffled.

Right i forgot i didnt tell him.

I ignore jeremy and glare straight at my sister.

"Im not stupid im just trying to remain calm so i can think clearly but you fucking shouting wont help will it?" i snap bitterly before i closing my eyes and continuing to massage my head while taking deep breaths.

So my father is back. The one i killed by accident. And hes teamed up with my brother to get revenge...

Huh i guess this is just karma. Long overdue karma.

"How is this even possible?" Kathryn whispers as she slides down the wall to sit on the floor.

"Im guessing i just didnt kill him, or someone went all frankenstein on him and ressurected the fucker. I think my first scenario makes more sense though doesnt it?" I answer sarcastically.

"Fuck you kendall" my sister grumbles as she sits helplessly on the floor.

I roll my eyes and look at the passed out blonde.

After a few quiet minutes pass i find myself intrigued with her looks. She looks oddly familiar and i dont know how or why.

"Her nose is weird" i say in a bored tone.

"Uh Okay...?"jeremy says in a weirded out tone. "How does her nose have to do with any of this?" Jeremy asks in an annoyed tone. I assume its because i ignored his question earlier. I click my tongue boredly.