Chapter two: "first" meeting

Revali pulls back the tight string of his great eagle bow and aims for his  target. He lets it go. The arrow launches towards the target and hits bullseye after all what would you expect from the greatest archer of all the Rito. Out of arrows he turns to leave first casting a quick glance in the mirror ah perfect as always. He readies himself and launches off. The updraft of Revalis gale pulling him high up into the air and flies towards the landing on the southern side of the village made of petite wooden pagodas beautiful and homely. When he arrives a pink Rito immediately rushes up towards him
"S-sir" she stutters
"Yes" revali simply replies
" the elder has requested your presence"
" ok I shall be on my way tell my father I am just changing into suitable clothes"
"F-fine" she stutters and hurries off. Revali rolls his eyes at her nervousness and rushes off to change.

As he makes his way to the elders pagoda he can hear the sound of laughter his fathers and a young ladies. He can see the back of her head. Her hair is a bright yellow trail making its way down her back. Revali thinks to himself that her hair looks like the young mans he met a month or so ago. He had never come into contact with many Hylians so thought that they all must have blonde hair. As he got closer he heard his father announce how much of an honour it was to have a divine beast.
"What the calamity is a divine beast?"
Revali mutters to himself his father had superior hearing because of his age and heard revali as now he was just outside the door. The elder suddenly breaks off the conversation and points to the sky
"That" he announces gleefully in a proud voice "is a divine beast my son"
In the sky was a huge bird lit up with blue and gold it was obviously a mechanical being but not a new age one. It was rustic and majestic all at the same time. Revali clicks his beak in approval and lets out a low whistle
" and son you have been chosen to be the Rito champion and pilot Vah Medoh if ganon should ever return."
Revali is not exactly shocked just amused of course it would be him
He was the greatest. The blonde woman turns to the side and greets him
With a smile. She smells of vanilla and honey, flowers and sunshine. Her blue eyes are soft and kind yet have an intrigued spark.
"Hello" she says in a soft voice with a hint of British origin
"I am princess zelda of Hyrule"
Revali stoops into a low bow and clearly says
"Thankyou for this opportunity your majesty"
" oh none of that this opportunity is mine to greet my four champions and pretend to be a princess and a professional whilst studying these beasts and see how they work and please just call me zelda or zel I hate all the" she really enunciates this bit dropping into a low fake curtsey and opening her mouth wide and talks loudly in a heavy posh accent " YOUR MAJESTY" a snigger can be heard from behind her then immediately stops as-quickly as it started I peer behind her a soldier stands quickly righting himself after laughing. He's short with long hair hanging over his light ocean blue eyes. His ears are pointed and elvin and he is wearing a blue Armor top and some wrist guards and boots his trousers are loose but not baggy and are a light beige colour. He's short. Very short for a soldier smaller then zelda even. He is light looking and slim. Not muscled at all. On his back is a falcon bow so at least he has sense and a purple handled sword with an orange stone in the middle. His hair is a dirty blonde and hides one eye from view. It is matted and has an actual twig in it. At the back it has been loosely pulled into a pony tail and has a small section of hair underneath that is too short making him look cute and innocent. He does not have a smile on his face yet seems to radiate happiness and warmth. He looks in Revalis direction and their eyes meet. Those same eyes belonging to the same small boy he rescued the shock present on his face is obvious but revali maintains his mask. The eyes as deep as the ocean almost begin to well up but he looks away quickly.
" that's link" zelda says breaking revali out of his trance.
" he's my private guard I hope you two will be close friends he doesn't speak much so I would recommend learning sign language"
"I already do" revali states.
"Do you know each other it looks like you already met"
" does it" revali questions
" I have never met somebody like him before so I have not had the absolute pleasure" he announces sarcastically
This is what he does best
Keeps people at a distance to stop himself getting hurt and hurting others. Yes this person was brave and extremely beautiful but he could not let it show so pretend to hate him revali thinks after all what could go wrong.