Chapter ten:power

Midna saw Revali coming and smiles to herself. The champion didn't know how much his eyes gave away.
Love
Deception
Sadness.
Three things that could be displayed perfectly by the rito. And he never knows. He just does it because of the terrible situation he was in. Midna doesn't know what would happen to her without twilight. She couldn't imagine what Revali must be feeling.
The midnight bird walks up to midna.  Hope
Another emotion displayed perfectly.
Midna knew that emotion all too well. The hope in the eyes of her people and then the sadness that follows when they realise that their princess was gone and had been replaced by an imp. An imp that could only watch as the usurper king killed and tortured her people.
No
That's over now
It wasn't my fault.
Midna brushes terrible thoughts from her head and goes again to talk to Revali.
"Are you sure you have found out everything you can and want to?" She asks
Revali nods.
She smiles.
"Ok then. To change wild back you need to vanquish the evil with divinity. In simpler words take him to the three goddess springs and force him to kneel in front of the goddess much like your Zelda has to.
Oh and you must chant
He who has been cursed
Malice forged within
I offer thee to naryu Farore and din.
I ask thou goddess hylia
To offer blessing and
To cleanse the soul of sin. "
Midna repeats three times until Revali has the chant memorised.
"How can I ever repay you"Revali asks in a humble voice.
"You needn't, its our job to look after the hero and we have done our part. You can repay us by doing yours and keeping wild safe."
Revali smiles, his grin full of warmth. The princess of darkness scoops the rito up into a hug and ruffles his feathers.
"And don't come back for a long time my friend. "
She whispers to the champion.

Revali feels the ground shake and the people before him blur and fade away. He feels as if he is being lifted up and away and when he hits the ground it is a freezing cold snowbank. He looks up in time to see the hero fall to the ground and walk towards him.
"I-i-m sorry. Link says." Himself, in a brief period of lucidity.
Revali stands up and shakes it off.
"Don't bother.
Oh Linny. I know how to cure you"
He looks as the boys face lights up and his crimson eyes sparkle with joy and excitement.
"Really?!" He asks.
Revali smiles
" yes you numpty. We need to go to all of the springs of the goddesses and purify your soul."
Links face falls
"But that's going to take ages and I can't hold off the malice for much longer." Tears start to form in the heros eyes.
"Don't cry. I'll chain you up if I have to do you don't hurt me or yourself."
Link nods and wipes his face on his sleeve.
"Where shall we go first?"
Link asks.
"You can pick " Revali shrugs.
"Hmmmm power because it's closest."
Revali bends down to allow link to get on his back.
He refuses.
"If i turn I'll injure both of us. Well walk."
Revali sighs.
"Okay"
He says.
Link pulls out his sheikah slate and maps out their route. Revali looks at the hero. Corrupted, different looking but is still beautiful and adorable he notices revali watching and a bright red blush rises up his pale face. A smirk on his lips.
These moments link wants to cry, so overwhelmed with emotions and awe.
If only
If only he wasn't really evil
If only he wasn't a dangerous weapon
If only her wasn't destined to destroy everyone he loves.
Link puts his slate in the holster on his belt and his hands hang loosely by his sides. Revali ceasing the moment grabs his hand in his wing and holds on.
Never let go
The thought rushes through his head.

"Link"

Revali almost whispers.

"I just want you to know that no matter what happens to you or to me that you are amazing and beautiful and kind and just the best person I have ever met. Thankyou. Though because of calamity Ganon the time we spend together may be brief but so far most of it has been the best thing to ever happen to me and I hope that it gets even better. I also want you to know that I love you. So much."
Revali looks at the floor embarrassed he wants to rewind time so link forgets that. But he can't. He's stuck.
Link stops walking. Grabs Revali as other hand and pulls him closer. Quickly letting go of his wing and pulling his face up so they are staring eye to eye. A single tear runs down links face as he pulls Revali into a tight and loving hug.
"Thankyou. So much. You don't know what that means. And.

I love you too. "
He says after a slight pause.
The hylian kisses the rito on the tip of his beak. A huge smile present on his lips and together. Hand in wing they keep walking.

After a few days of walking and brief periods of rest they arrive at kakariko which was on the way to Akkalla. They stock up on food and link takes the opportunity to visit impa. 

When he opens the door link is greeted by darkness.
"Impa"
He calls out weakly
"Heh. Boy. I haven't heard you say my name in a long time. "
Impa rises out of the shadows and pulls the shadow of her protégée into a hug.
"I'm guessing Revali found you then"
Link nods.
"My advice is not to let him go. He really cares about you."
Link smiles.
"Hurry back"
"Always. See you aunt Impa."
He waves and leaves to face the rest of his journey.

On the way to akkalla link and Revali stop for a quick break. Link sits down and smiles. Staring at the sunset. Revali sits behind and absent Mindedly starts plaiting his hair.
Suddenly a flash of dark red diamond appear accompanied by a man. Dressed in a blood red cape. His face whiter than chalk and his lips again unnaturally and inhumanly white. His eyes are frames with purple makeup one of which is hidden by a long white fringe. In one Elvin ear sits a huge diamond earring. A black and red rapier in one hand. He looks at link.
"Hello hero"
Link is in shock. How. What.  Where did he come from. Both him and Revali stand up.
"You are stupid. Why. Why would you not want to join me and become a demon. Become overrun by bloodlust and greed. It's honestly quite fun."
He smiles.
Scared link pulls out the master sword. Instantly it pulses with a white light making a lovely ping sound.
The demon gasps and falls to his knees.
Staring at the blade. Red tears frame his face.

"Fi"
He clasps his hands together in his chest and moves closer to the two figures.

From the sword appears a woman. Elegant and beautiful she floats and inch or two above the ground. Her skin as blue as the ocean her torso framed by a blue and purple cape. Her hair short and pointy again also a peaceful blue. From her cape comes a hand. It stokes the demons hair away from his eye and stares into it. The other eye gone. Closed up a scar covers it. Her dainty fingers trace that scar and she lays a gentle kiss upon his head.
"Ghirahim. I'm sorry. I missed you so much. He stands up and pulls her into a hug. His hand in her hair.
She starts to cry.
"I love you" she whispers
"I love you to bluebird."
They smile and the demon. Ghirahim starts to fade away and turns into malice being called far away back to whatever demise he came from.
The woman disappears back into the sword.  

Link and Revali stare at each other.
"I just hope I can love you that much. "
Revali says affectionally nudging link with his beak.
They continue not aware of the history behind those words.

Woop wooop done ok so that was weird sorry to people not familiar with skyward sword but a random bit of fluff. Umm. I also have another bit instead of fi a random bit of ghiralink so this is what would of happened after ghira looks at link if I didn't put about fi

The demon runs towards link. Enveloping him in a hug.
"You-you look just like him. Shorter yes and more squishy but it's you. You look like my link. The demon starts to cry. He lets go of the embarrassed hero and falls to the floor.
Please.
I was sent here to kill you
Please now repay my debt.
I've hurt you. Almost killed you. Killed many a generation that luckily weren't needed.
Kill me.
It would do me great honour."
The pride in the demons eyes is visible as he looks at link. 

"No"
"I won't kill you. It's to bad. Make up for your sins abandon all this finery and go join a village become normal. Do it for him. Do it for a link far gone but one who's memory still remains. Never kill again or I will hunt you down and kill you harshly but I pity you. Go"

The demon nods in thanks and teleports away. Gone.

So yes there you go long chapter but I made you all wait. Thanks for reading and please do comment below I have no clue what to do now. Love you all
GOODBYE XXXXX