Chapter 5: i forgot

Revali paces the floor. His head an endless pit of worry
Link
Coming over to his house
To stay and learn from him. Well of course link would choose to learn from him as he was the most gifted and
Archery is an extremely useful skill so that must be why link is coming. No other reason no secret motive simply just to learn from the best. But the question is does that make revali happy. Yes it will be all the more easy to hide from link if he is annoyed with him but what if he didn't have to hide. What if he could be himself and open up. Realise his feelings and wonder if link felt the same. Of course not. In no reality would this be ok. Why would link feel the same. Why should link even be gay he and mipha seemed quite close maybe there was something going on. A brisk rap on the wall pulls revali out of the endless pit he had so quickly fallen into when thinking about link.
" hello" he mutters extremely annoyed that someone so insignificant would dare to distract him when he was so deep in thought.
A small blue rito looks at him. His pale green eyes shimmer with courage.
" master revali you have been summoned a visitor has arrived for you" the sky blue bird announces proudly. Revali simply nods his head and goes to fidget with his wing feathers absent mindly and nervously but realised he must maintain a calm facade and reapplies his emotionless mask and makes his way to the entrance of the village. There dressed in a snow quill outfit armed with a bread roll in one hand and an apple in the other with an pork dumpling stuffed in his mouth is link, the supposed hero of  hyrule

 There dressed in a snow quill outfit armed with a bread roll in one hand and an apple in the other with an pork dumpling stuffed in his mouth is link, the supposed hero of  hyrule

. Revali feels himself go bright red at the adorable sight before him (we must all agree link is soooooo cute when he is eating)

Link slowly puts down his apple and his bread roll wipes his hands on his shirt and stands up.
"Hey revali how are you"
" just fine" revali replies. Raising an eyebrow at links manners he signals for  the cute blonde to follow him and goes to his house to let link unpack. He quickly puts his satchel bag on the extra bed.( the one on the floor not revalis hammock) grabs his bow and eagerly signs to revali and asks if they can go to the flight range. Revali nods and leads the way. After about an hour they arrive as link warms his frozen hands by the fire and revali selects a bunch of arrows from the cupboard.
" come along then linny" he signals in a pompous voice. " come, watch and
Learn from the best" this is accompanied by a flirty grin. Link follows revali to the edge of the platform. Revali pushes off and within a minute has knocked down all thirty targets with no effort leaving link shocked and even more wordless than usual.

Two and a half hours later and link has finally mastered the art of shooting in midair with a bow and is able to shoot ten targets in a minute. Very successful for a first try and all in one day too.  Revali begins to pack up and leave while doing so attempts to make small talk talk with link.
" so link where did you grow up" revali questions.
"A small village next to faron province name ordon it was a very small town with only four children one baby two teens and seven adults."  Link signs eventually after giving it some thought not sure how to word it. He smiles nostalgically at the end of the sentence as if he misses the days of his youth.
"What about you" He signs with an inquisitive look upon his face.
" oh I grew up in the village never really left never wanted to never really needed too" he replied dismissively
They continue asking each other questions in this casual way until the arrive.

"Hey revali" link signs.
Revali nods
" you know your braids could you do that to my hair as it's always in the way" revali stares at link blatantly embarrassed. Quickly revali realises that link knows nothing about the rito and does not realise how intimate this action usually is. He nods and motions for link to sit down on the front of his bed. Revali sits behind suddenly aware of every feather on his body and where it was in relation to link. He brushed this off and begins to plait links hair in several intricate plaits. An hour later they have finished and link looks very young and innocent laughing revali stick a feather in his hair and walks away leaving link confused and a bright red.

" GAHHHHHHH"
This scream awakens revali from his slumber and makes him roll off his hammock and land on his head. "
WHAT WHO IS DYINGGGGGGG" revali whisper shouts.
"ME!" Link frantically signs. But he is still alive not dead.
"Zelda has my journal I accidentally put it in her bag so I could carry every thing then forgot to take it out I write everything in there!"
"Pfttt so what"
"Revali" link actually says this part. His voice is hoarse and scratchy yet suits him perfectly. Revalis eyes widen at the sudden closeness he feels with Link. The sudden connection. Link stares into the champions eyes and says " I write absolutely everything in there" tears begin to form in links ocean blue orbs. Revali walks forward and scoops him up into a hug.
" ok. Well get it back asap"
Revali smiles. His first real show of emotion to link. And definitely not his last.

An/
Xoxo. Guys so I finally wrote it yes my chapters are quite short but posted fairly often. I hope you liked my drawing in the middle
I did it fairly quickly at 9pm in dim light watching Harry Potter. And never noticed how hard it can be to go from drawing people side to like a whole face that is why Link is slightly disproportioned but oh well hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I wonder what is in links diary owo. Love you all so much thanks for reading and plz do comment cause it honestly makes me so happy I have two whole comments one from a fan(OMG I HAVE A FAN) and one from a fellow writer I look up to a lot so Thankyou
KnxwnUnkxwn and Flippertipper
I followed you both and commented back cause I honestly appreciate comments so much and will always have a nice word to say unless your like rude and always have room for new friends so comment what you want from my story next and bye for like the eighth time. Xxxxxx