V0

WARNING: Smut, Pedophilia, Suicide, Abuse, Angst

Mother

Father

Miyadera

Me

Just a normal family living our normal lives. There was nothing special about us. We were just your typical household family. Father would work a full time job, Mother would take care of the house and work at home, and Miyadera and I would go to school. I was five years old and I hated school. The rules, teachers, students, and constant bullying I received.

Useless

Ugly

Loner

Weird

Loser

Nobody

Their insults rang through my ears like church bells. I'd cry myself to sleep every night. I'd have this recurring nightmare about how I was trapped in the school, naked, bruised, and beaten. Then I'd wake up in a sweat, and the day would repeat.

Miyadera was the only one there for me. She'd comfort me when I was sad. She'd play with me to bring me happiness. She was the only one who knew about the hell I was going through. I loved her with all my heart.

"Did you have another bad day at school?" Miya asked.

"Yes," I say quietly. She smiled sadly and wiped my tear-stained face. Then, she'd give me a kiss on the cheek and whisper,

"It'll get better, Kiyo. I promise." I'd smile and embrace her. That's what drove me forward. I had hope that one day, things will get better. But unfortunately, that was never the case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was ten years old when my health started to worsen. My breathing was short, my whole body felt numb, I coughed up blood, my stomach hurt, etc. It was awful. I barely ate or moved. I wore a mask to prevent my illness from spreading. It turned out to not be contagious, but I wore the mask nonetheless. My parents and sister were always worrying about me. Father worked from home and Mother homeschooled Miya and me. I learned so much more than I did at school. No more teachers. No more rules. No more bullies. Mother was a great teacher. She knew so much about, well, everything. Her knowledge was never ending. I wished she could teach me all day.

Father, on the other hand, didn't seem to care about anything except for money. The only reason why he stayed home to work is because Mother said that I needed both of them. He always complained about how my illness was causing financial issues. Late at night, I would eavesdrop on there conversations.

"Why couldn't we have a healthy son? Why are we stuck with this piece of shit?" Father shouted at Mother.

"Don't you dare call him that. It's not his fault that he's so sick. We need to do the best we can to get him back to normal. Kiyo's health is more important than anything right now," she'd snap. Father rolled his eyes at her reasoning.

"That weakling isn't getting any better soon and you know it. What's the point of all of this when the damn kid hasn't moved in like a month. And the fucking medical bills aren't helping either. This child has cursed this family. He doesn't deserve to have the name 'Shinguuji.'" And with those words, Mother slapped him across the face. I could almost feel it myself and winced a little. Tears streamed down Mother's young, beautiful face. I'd never seen her so mad and sad.