V1

Korekiyo's POV

I woke up to the sound of birds singing and sunlight peeking though my thin curtains. I slowly sat up from my laying position. I felt a pain in my lower regions from the night before. Carefully getting up from the bed in attempts to not worsen it, I slowly made my way over to my closet. I grabbed the fresh, brown uniform off of its hanger. Today's the first day of school. I'm attending Hope's Peak Academy, a prestigious school where only the best of the best attend. Everyone has their own special talent. I'm going in as the Ultimate Anthropologist. I found it quite ironic how that subject appeals to me. After all, I've hated humanity for quite a few years. And yet, my talent has everything to do with them. I took my time getting dressed, making sure I looked presentable. First impressions are very important when meeting people for the first time. Not that I intended on talking to anyone besides the teacher. Once I was satisfied with my appearance, I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Morning Miya..." I said quietly. Over the years, she didn't even bother trying to hide the fact that she hated me. She had lost that fake identity of hers, yet I preferred that over her true one. She was cold, distant, mean, and selfish. Her glare could scare even the strongest man or woman alive. She was just, in all honestly, and absolute bitch. And yet, I still felt the want to love her. No, I didn't want to, I needed to or else she'd kick me out.

"Morning, you whore," she growled back. I frowned and ate my breakfast in silence.

'Disgusting as always,' I thought to myself.

"So, first day of school. Make some new friends for me so I can see if they'll pay up to fuck your tight ass," Miya said and smirked devilishly. I lowered my gaze and mumbled.

"Okay." I continued to eat my breakfast and try to block out the incoherent words spilling from my sister's mouth.

"You should really get a fucking haircut. It's almost down to your ass. You look like a girl. But wait...if you look like a cute innocent girl, boys will be begging to bang you! Ahh I'm brilliant! Aren't I, Kiyo?" Miya said with her signature glare.

"Y-yes, Miya. B-brilliant as ever..." I stuttered softly.

"Good boy. Now, you should probably get going. Five minutes until the bus gets here. Have a good day at school! And remember, make lots of friends." I nodded my head and put on my mask. I was no longer sick, but it was kinda my signature look. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. I caught the bus just in time.

"Morning," the bus driver said plainly. I nodded my head and went to the back of the bus. I sat down in an empty seat and looked around.

'Wow. So many students attending. They must be really talented,' I thought to myself. The bus took off and stopped at various places, picking up multiple students. It started to get crowded and I was a tad bit claustrophobic. I was really hoping no one would sit by m-

"Excuse me, but do you mind if I sit with you? It seems that every other seat has been taken," a female voice said. I turned around and my eyes widened a bit. There stood a beautiful girl with short gray hair that covered her left eye. Her eyes were a pretty green color, and she was fairly tall. Her posture was flawless and she spoke in such a kind and professional tone. From what I could tell, she was perfect.

"Of course," I said hesitantly and scooted over a bit. She sat down and placed her seemingly expensive bag in her lap.

"My name is Kirumi Tojo. A pleasure it is to meet you," she said.

"I'm Korekiyo Shinguji. The pleasure is all mine," I replied. Kirumi let out a light chuckle.

"I shouldn't be so formal really. First impressions are just important to me," she said and smiled.