☆enid ☆

✧  ✧  ✧

• Enid doesn't take her job very seriously at times, but she'd have no clue what to do if she got fired.

• She often lies to people about her parents because she thinks they're super embarrassing. She figures most people won't ever meet her parents anyway.

• She swears a lot when she's not around KO. She wants to act like a cool big sister around him, so she acts more sarcastic and composed around KO without all the swears.

• She harbors an obvious crush on Red Action, who she often thinks about. Hell, she even has pictures of her in her room; not in a creepy way, of course.

• Her relationship with Rad is somewhat complicated. Enid can see right through Rad's facade, which she hates him for putting on. But deep down, she knows he can be a good person at times, but it makes her mad that he doesn't show it much.

• Enid doesn't genuinely hate anyone. Elodie? Nope. She forgave her deep down. Rad? Nope. Sure, he can sometimes get on her nerves, but he can do some good things when he's not acting arrogantly.

• Never has she said "I love you" to someone. Not even her parents. Cold.

• Behind her somewhat chill persona, she's actually quite insecure and even shy. She feels like she'll just get rejected by anyone her age. It's mostly Elodie's fault.

• She thinks she can't draw, and sure, she's not the best artist, but she often doodles on things like tables and her schoolwork. She even has a journal with all her sketches; except for the ones she believes are "too cringey", so she rips those ones up.

• She'd love to go to college; a girl can't work for Gar forever. If only she could rack up the money.

• She can play the guitar. She does it in her free time, though it's a secret to some degree.

• Her favorite foods? Ramen, donuts, dark chocolate, apples, nachos, and cheese fries.

• Her favorite color? P u r p l e.

• Her ideal weekend? Waking up at 10 AM, going out for lunch at like, Subway, and then shopping at the mall for about two hours (mostly just browsing, though), and then heading home and curling up under a blanket with her phone and maybe some video games. Those will keep her entertained for the afternoon until her parents call her down for dinner. After she's done with that, she's back in her room watching TV (she loves Impractical Jokers) for the rest of the night until she drifts off to sleep at around 11 PM.

✧ ✧ ✧