☆ rad ☆

✧  ✧  ✧

• No one ever calls him Radicles. Except maybe Mr. Gar. And maybe his parents when they're mad at him. And maybe Enid in the pilot. And maybe anyone who first meets him... And maybe-

• Rad knows KO looks up to him, so he kind of takes advantage of it. He claims he can do almost anything, and it makes him feel better about himself that KO buys his stories. He doesn't have such luck with Enid, however.

• He's a total Tsundere for Enid. "Should we be hugging after after our battles?"
"Yes-"
"No!"
"I mean, no-"

• A nice guy deep inside, he's worried people might not notice him or give him the attention he wants if he doesn't put on an act. So that's what he does.

• He considers himself friends with almost everyone. He's the type of guy who's following twice as many people as he has followers on social media.

• Oh yeah, he totally sings in the shower. Much to his luck, he's never been caught. He personally enjoys singing Taylor Swift and Nicki Minaj. Wait until the day someone finds out-

• Isn't the biggest fan of trying new foods. In fact, when he first came to this planet, he was afraid to try anything, really.

• He's kind of a nerd on the inside. He loves math, but he plays dumb a lot so people don't overestimate him.

• He takes those online personality quizzes and things like that. Not without clearing his history afterwards, though!

• His phone home screen is probably the latest picture of a cat dressed as a dinosaur that he found on tumblr, while his lock screen is the most flattering picture he could take of himself; bonus points if it's with Drupe, Enid, or another cool girl.

• His favorite foods? Burritos, his mom's chili, shaved ice, cherries, chocolate pocky, mac and cheese, popsicles, and anything chocolate-dipped.

• His favorite color? He'd probably say black or gray, but it's actually teal! He's unreasonably defensive about his favorite colors...

• His ideal weekend? Staying up on Friday until 11:30 watching cat videos and vines, until his body forces him to sleep. Then, he wakes up at 3 AM on Saturday to check his social media and then resume the cat videos. Then around 6 AM, he makes breakfast (he's a really good cook!) and eats it in his room while he listens to music on his laptop, which he opens up a word document on that contains his journal (which is definitely not a diary of any kind!) and writes in it. Then when lunchtime rolls around, he helps his family cook and then he might take a drive for a few hours, visiting anywhere that looks fun; the ice cream shop, the gym, a party, and hey, he might even stop by the water park in the summer! By the time he gets home, his parents already made him dinner, which they allow him to eat in his room. Once he's done, it's time for bed. Sleep well, my alien son. It's been a long day.

✧ ✧ ✧