☆red action☆

✧ ✧ ✧

• She absolutely loves spending time with her friends; at a party, at a concert, in the pool, even just chilling at her house!

• Pretty chill and very gay. Has a somewhat platonic crush on Enid.

• Drupe and her bicker a lot. Mostly about which music genre is the coolest, or about how Red Action is so secretive of her past- I mean, future.

• Her and Yellow Technique are the cutest couple of 31X. Legit. They're the type of couple who holds hands and kiss in public. Most people think it's cute for a while until they take it too far-

• Which brings me to my next point, she loves PDA. KINK MUCH, AM I RIGHT? >_> you didn't hear it from me-

• Her laugh can make anyone smile. Plus, she has the cutest and most soothing voice that'll bring you up when you're feeling down.

• She's one to judge people based on first impressions; so make sure you're doing your best when you meet her!

• Seems popular, and is popular, but because of that, most people think she's a bitch if they don't know her. Though she can get a little rowdy at times, she is quite literally the sweetest human being- scratch that, cyborg, that you'll ever meet.

• She just c a n n o t say no to a good time. Alcohol at a party? Fuck yeah! Jumping into a pool off the roof? She's already missing a leg, who needs two, anyway!? Speeding on the highway? Let's live!

• Has over 1,000 social media followers effortlessly, and is only following like, 100 people.

• Will blast the shit out of you with her arm cannon if you even dare mess with her or her friends. Say bye bye to your limbs, folks!

• Favorite foods? Bubble tea, green tea, milk tea, lemon tea, tea tea-, coffee, gums (assorted), gummies, strawberry ice cream; scratch that, vanilla- sorry, Drupe!

• Favorite color? Obviously Red, but she's also a fan of yellow and gray!

• Ideal weekend? Buying everything she can find at the mall with her friends, and walking around carrying the bags just to show off. While there, her friends tell funny stories while Red tries to scare them with "mall horror stories." Drupe and Red walk into about 100 different stores, spraying perfume on each other and trying on clothes while Gregg waits on the benches. Hell, if they have enough money, they'll get their nails done, too! After that, they all grab some Chinese food at the food court and take about 50 selfies there. When they're finally done, they drive home in Red's hover tank while chewing gum and laughing obnoxiously. They're some pretty happy teens in good company of each other.

✧ ✧ ✧