Leatherface x reader (when you meet)

You had been driving through Texas with your friends. You were really The third wheel out, the other two kept making out while (f/n) was driving. It honestly made you nervous. You decided to take a small nap and hope you don't get into a crash.

~time skip brought to you by Jason and Freddy arguing~ 

You had been sleeping comfortably when you were jolted from your seat violently and heard tires screeching. Your eyes widened as you saw blood splatter the window and your two friends smash out of the front window. You hit the seat in front of you and for the first time you were happy you were in the back. Your vision goes fuzzy and you start to hear a buzzing sound. You couldn't tell if it was real or in your head. You black out.

~time skip~

(Leatherface POV)
As I came up on the broken car I saw two corpses laying sprawled out on the road. Officer Hoyt will want them for supper. I inspect the car, though I doubt there's anything to salvage. Oh wow, there's a cute girl in there with (h/l) (h/c) hair and a (body type). Too bad she isn't- wait she's alive! I bet mama will let me keep her! She loves girls! I hope she isn't scared of me when she wakes up. I carefully pick her up bridal style and walk back home. I'll have to go back for the other bodies later. 

🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤
A/n: hey! I hope this was a good one! I absolutely adore tommy he is one of my favorites. Let me know who I should do next. Love you my creepy kiddies.
LJ~