Pennywisexreader (hanging out)

It has been 7 years since I first met the killer clown of Derry. He was scary sometimes, but he never hurt me or my friends. If I was being bullied, he would give the person a scare. No different with bowers gang. (Let's just say they're still alive). I know I'm 20 but they will come into my work and just absolutely trash it. I work at a bakery and I'll typically be scheduled to work alone. Pennywise has scared them a bunch but they just don't stop. I worked today but I was able to leave early. I decided to buy a small muffin and I walked to the sewers. He always loved when I brought him treats. "Pennywise? You here? I have something for you~." No answer. I decided to walk a bit further into the sewers. After about three minutes I heard his laugh. "Penny it's me. I brought you a muffin. I know you love my bakers muffins." He jumped down from the ladder going up to the top and landed infront of me. "Why hello there (y/n)! How're you today?" He spoke with a smile. "Eh, it went okay. Bowers didn't show up today." I handed him the food. He scarfed (?) it down quickly. He smiles happily at me. "That's good. And thank you for feeding me!" He hugged me tightly. "Need....to....breathe!!!" He releases me with a sheepish look. "Hehe, sorry."