Pennywisexreader

Your POV

I'm so lonely. I just moved to Derry, and the kids honestly don't like me. They're all crazy anyway, they keep seeing a clown or something. I haven't seen IT. (Sorry i has to) anyway, i was hanging out by the sewer entrance since I knew no one would go there. As I'm walking around with my flashlight I hear a hysterical laugh. A chill runs down my spine. "Well hello there (Y/n), what are you doing here all alone? Oh that's right, you don't have friend here. Would you like a balloon to make you feel better?" I slowly turn around and come face to face with a golden eyed clown with orange hair and red and white makeup. His outfit was supposed to be white, but it was clearly worn down, a yellowish tint to it. "Um.... hi. And no thank you, i don't really want to take anything from you..." i was feeling a little awkward. He didn't give off a dangerous feel though. I just didn't know him. "Well, why is that? Oh you don't know me do you? I'm Pennywise, the dancing clown. And you're (y/n). See, now we aren't strangers." The clown- er, Pennywise smiled at me. He didn't have a creepy smile though. He pulled a balloon out from behind his back. I took it hesitantly and smiled slightly. "Thank you Pennywise" the clown smiled happily. We spent some time talking and walking before I had to go home. 

Hey sorry I don't know what happened to my font it's creeping me out but I hope you enjoy 😊