Part 2

***Rodi pov***

"Wh-this man?" Director Burke asked as he pointed to the picture on the male.
"M-mhm" I answered.
"How?" Caffery asked.
"Well uh..." I scratched the back of my neck not wanting to tell, especially in front of the whole devision that was in the room. "It's a long story..."
"I've got time." Burke said as he sat at the long table and gestured for the rest of the people to clear out, except Caffrey and I.
After they all left I started. "Well... About four years ago I met him while I was doing a... Uh..."
"Con?" Caffery asked smirking.
"Yeah."
"How did you-?!" Burke exclaimed at Neal, "You know what I'm not even going to ask."
Caffery did a clever boi smirk at Burke who had already directed his attention back at me.
"... Anyway" I continued,"it wasn't an illegal con. I had to get into a building to disarm a bomb and he was the only one who could get me in."
"And that's it?" Burke asked.
"Yes sir" I lied.
"...okay" he leaned back in his chair.
"I can help you. I know where he hangs out and I can get in."
"We have our own con artist right here" Burke gestured to Caffery .
"Ha it took me a year to be able to get in that place, and I only got in because of this guy," I put my finger on the mans picture that Burke had been showing the team a few minutes earlier.
"Fine. What is this place?" Burke asked.
"It's a secret kind of bar joint," I said and looked at the file seeing that his new alias was now James Kent. "He always did love the name James," I mumbled to myself.
"How well, exactly, did you know Mr. James?" Caffery asked now sitting on the long table next to Burke.
"Well uh..." I wanted to lie again but at the same time I didn't, "we were close... In a professional type of way."
It wasn't a lie but it wasn't the FULL truth.
"Why don't I believe you?" Burke said narrowing his eyes.
"Because you're a fed. And us fed's are skeptical like that." I smirked.
"She's right." Caffery smirked too.
Burke sighed in defeat as he leaned back farther in his chair, "alright. Tonight, Caffery, van."
"Oh I love the van." Caffery smiled sarcastically.
"And you," Burke looked at me, "you will have a tracker AND mic on."
"Yes sir," I laughed under my breath at Caffery's sarcasm.
Burke stood, "Tonight"
************************************
Wow! Another chapter!
Forgot to tell you. This is the same story line thing as the white collar book I took down before.
I improved on it tho.
So uh... Yeah.