Part 4

***Rodi pov***

"You okay?" I recognized the voice as director Burke and instantly looked up.
"I-uh. Y-yes sir," I fumbled over my words. I obviously wasn't in a very presentable state considering how nerve racking what I was about to pull was.
I, personally, love suits. Not the people, the clothing. Specifically suit vests. So in this situation, I was wearing a suit vest which was unbuttoned, my dress shirt I had under it was unbuttoned a few buttons also and my short, curly hair was a mess.
"You don't look okay. Something bothering you about this case?" He asked like a skeptical FBI agent would.
"No sir" I buttoned up my dress shirt and ran my hand through my messy hair then putting on a realistic smile.
Burke obviously didn't believe me but decided to drop it "... Okay. If you ever want to tell me-"
"I know where to find you" I smiled reassuringly.
"...mhm" he smirked and walked off.
***

***Neal pov***

I sat in the stinky, stupid, boring, dumb van as I watched Rodi approach an apartment building and knock on the door.
An older looking man opened the door and the audio from Rodis FBI edition pen played into the van.
"Ello girly" the man that had opened the door had a thick Boston accent.
"Ello pa. Jonny here?" Rodi replied.
"You remembered. Its been a while."
"Yup"
"Come on in" the guy opened the door wider as he spoke and Rodi walked in. The door closed behind them and they were now put of our sight, but Rodi still had the special FBI pen on her which continued streaming the audio to the van.

"Who's Jonny?" Jones, one of the FBI agents in the white collar devision that was also in the smelly van, asked.
"Some sort of password" I observed.

"You looking for some one in particular?" The Boston man said.
"What makes you think I'm looking for some one?" Rodi replied.
"'Cus you only ever came 'round 'ere when James'ie boy was 'round" he laughed under his breath.
"... Alright. I'm came here to talk with him. Tie up some loose ends." Rodi admitted.
"Is this 'bout the kid?" The Boston man asked.
"...how do you know about him?" Rodis voice got shakier.

"What kid?" Jones looked at Peter.
"No idea" Peter sighed.

"James'ie got drunk and started ranting 'bout his kid and how 'e never heard 'bout 'im."
"Well it's his fault for running away."
"You coulda said somethin' to him"
"He'll hear all he needs to about the kid tonight"

************************************
There Ye go!
Another trashy chapter!!!
Hope you enjoy my absolute trashy-ness.
See ya in the next chapter!