Update

That same fucking dude I vented to you guys about in the previous chapter won't stop his fucking shit.

He's being an arrogant prick, and started following my "little sister" around the school they go to again. He even approached her in one of her classes while she was waiting for the teacher to get there, and when she asked him why, his only response was "I just came to see my girl."

Now, I don't know about any of you guys, but I'm legitimately ready to punch this dude in his mouth. No, I'm beyond the point of just popping him a good one in the kisser. If I ever see him again in person, I'll hurt him.

I just really think it's bullshit that he keeps playing the victim. Oh! I was looking around at his profile on iFunny, and one of the comments of he posted on something he republished has me fuming. It goes "what a fucking dickbag and I know how being emotionally abused feels like my ex did it to me a lot" and I'm just.... It's irritating when you know there's not even anything you can do about it. Him and her live on the eastside of our town, whereas I live on the southside. It's difficult getting myself to the school that they both attend to make sure that she's safe and that he won't fucking try anything else with her.

I'm afraid that they're gonna be alone at the school, nobody else is going to be around, and he's going to end up raping her. It also doesn't help that I feel so useless from over here, like there's nothing that I can really do to keep him from continuously and constantly harassing her. She's also too afraid to tell an adult at the school because she wasn't even supposed to be dating, and the constant anxiety of "what if they tell my parents" makes it even worse on her behalf.

I honestly just don't know what I'm going to do here anymore. I want to be there for her and support her as much as I possibly can, but I also don't have a way to get there every single day. I'm afraid of what might happen when I see that bastard in person again. 

I'm just afraid of the entire outcome.