Chapter 2: Group Chat!

I sighed and rubbed my temples with my index fingers as I contemplated the situation in front of me.  It was a hard decision.. I wouldn't be able to make it myself.

I ran over to my laptop, flipped the screen open and ran the mouse over to the Skype icon. I clicked on it and called over my 3 saviors. They would know what to do. Almost immediately Gage had answered my request for a video chat. I accepted and his cute face filled up my screen as I smiled. He was outside, probably in his backyard.

"Hey buddy."

"Hi Ella! What's up? You don't look good when your smile is turned upside down."

"Thanks? I think.. But this is a major crisis!"

"O-Okay!"

Carter logged on and joined our video chat. He was in his bedroom. I could tell because you could see a bunch of his stuff on the floor.

"WHAAAAAZZUUUUUUPPPPPP?!"

Gage sighed. "Hi Carter."

"Hey bro."

"Hi Carter!"

"Hey Ella!!"

"Okay.. where is Summer! I need her opinion!"

Almost instantly, Summer joined our conversation. She was wearing sunglasses.

Inside. 

I'm not even going to ask.

"What's up kiddos?"

"Nothing much."

"Nothing really. But Ella has a problem!"

She sighed. "What else is new?"

"HEY."

"Sorry Ella."

"Okay. Now that we're all here I have something to discuss about."

They all listened attentively as I turned around and grabbed the items behind me.

"Alright. Which clothes would be nicer for tomorrow? This striped red and black t-shirt with these black skinny jeans? Or this black top with multi-coloured paint on it with black skinny jeans?"

Everyone sighed. "SERIOUSLY?"

"Yeah. I mean last year was kind of hectic, so I want this to be the greatest year ever."

Everyone got quiet as they recalled the memories from last year. I took the bright green strand in my hair and tucked it behind my ear. I had decided to die that strand of hair green after some mean girls had thrown green paint at me last year. It was the day I stood up for myself, when Summer and I met and became friends, and when Gage invited me to be his date for a special event.