23. Love Speech.

ok guys this is going to be written differently. This is what he says to you in the hospital.

Slenderman.
"Y/n........my love, my lady.....Just like you I'm hurt, I have never felt this kind of pain....I wish i didn't. I can't imagine what you are feeling at this moment. I can't imagine how you were feeling at that time. And to tell you the truth i don't want to. I'm afraid....afraid that you........I can't explain how much I hate seeing you like, If i could trade places with you i would. If only i never left you alone, I know I'm not the best boyfriend that you deserve but I'm trying. I failed you Y/N i failed......And if its not too much for me to ask....forgive me sweetheart, let me be there for you!

Ben Drowned.
"hahahahaha to think that I, Ben Drowned, would feel this hurt.............but then again this isn't my pain. Sadly its your pain. Pain that I wish you would have never met. Pain that I wish i could have prevented. I can't imagine what you feel. What's worse i can't imagine what you think about yourself. I should have been there for you. I should have been a better boyfriend. Y/N you and I both know I'm not perfect. I kill for a living. No one is perfect. But to me.....no matter what, You will always glow in my eyes. You will always be my light. And for that. Thank you Y/N.

Jeff The Killer.
"I never thought that i would stop smiling, I thought that no matter what happened, I would still have a smile, even though its sometimes a fake one. But if you don't smile then i won't. Why would I smile if you don't, if you don't. I'm a horrible demon that does nothing but kills but you. You have done nothing wrong and yet your smile was taken from you. Its not fair, I ask myself....why you, OUT OF ALL PEOPLE WHY YOU!!!!. I can't stop the bad things that happen is this filthy world but.....I will put myself in front of you so you won't suffer....All for you Y/N.

Eyeless Jack.
"You know i haven't eaten anything since you've been here. After getting ride of the man i feel like killing EVERY guy in the world. That man....h-h-hurt you. Put you threw hell. Put you in pain. Something that should have never happened to you. Not you Y/N. You are to special for that. You are to important for that. What's done is done. Sadly you can never take it back but. You can replays it. I want to replays a bed memory with something that is special to you. Please give me the permission to be that important thing that can help you Y/N

Masky.
"For once cheese cake can't bring me joy hahahaha funny right. You know I need you to get better. I need you to let me be there for you. I don't care if you take your angry out on me or you have a break down. I will be there for you. Just do what ever is needed to make you smile. Just please don't push me away don't let me leave you side. I don't want that ever again. I don't want something else to happen. I need to be there or else....I will never have joy. Because you are my joy, your the most important thing to me, I love you much Y/N"

Hoody.
"You know how much i hate that man, How much i loved seeing him suffer. I thought that it would be satisfying seeing him in pain. Not it wasn't and you want to know why. Because I know its not going to take the pain from you. And i hate myself even more for not bring there for you. Its feels as though it was my fault that this happened to you. You are so dear to me i can't think about y-........sometimes i wonder if its me that puts you in danger. Because if it really is me you need to tell me so i can leave for your safety.

Lost Silver.
"I Made that guy feel the same thing you did. I payed some gang to do it......I'm not the kind of guys that does this but.....If its for you. Then I'm willing to do anything. I won't care who it is, if they hurt you they become my enemy. When i heard what happened to you....I felt like i couldn't live with myself anymore....I-I-I (Sobs) I felt like I lost you. My pain can never compare to yours but.....I'm h-h-h-hurt tooo Y/N. Its hurts....its hurts so much. Your the only one that can make this go away Y/N...Let me take your pain, please let me take yours.

Glichy Red.
"I........I don't know what to say.....My emotions are all over the place....I can't control them. I feel like my heart is being stabbed. There are times where i can't breath. Then times where I can't move. I can't think and when i try......all I think about is the moment that man r-.....You as so....so stuck in my heart. You are my greatest love of all time. I want to make you forget. I can't go back in time and wish i could. But sadly i can't do anything right now, i feel.....useless to you. Am I?

Dark Link.
"w-w-w-why you........Why.....You are to amazing........What I'm going to say may sound a bit mean, but i don't mean to be mean but.....Things happen for a reason. Something good has to come out of this nightmare. Better late then never right? I promise you after you come out, your life is going to change, its just your choice to make is good or not. I'm not saying to move on and forget all of this.....just to be strong and when you feel like breaking down......come to me....ok baby doll. I want to be there....and hold you ok?

Laughing Jack.
".......................................Are there really no words for me to say? Is there anything i could do for you? am i any use to you? So many things are running in my head that i can't find the answer to. As of today, i will not be myself anymore, unless you don't change for the better. I have been thinking of a way to make you forget but........I come to a conclusion that you never will. Something in you head will click and you will remember. I know that there are no good things is this, but there is one thing...it will make you stronger.

Dr. Smiley.
" You know there are times i wish i could really fix people, no not my way, but fix them for the better. You have no idea how much i want to fix your heart. Fix your feelings just so you wouldn't have to live with this. But You know you can't fix a person. They only thing you could do is help them with parts. Its the person's decision to want to get better or not. You can't except anything because you will be disappointed. This may sound a bit cheesy coming from me but all you need is to hope.

Sonic Exe.
"You know.......I'm worse then the guy that did this to you. I'm your boyfriend and i never treated you so kindly. I never really act sweet or gentle. So I wouldn't blame you for thinking that you deserves better, I blame myself. Its funny that not even your boyfriend, the guy that loves you so deeply doesn't treat you the way you need to be treated. Take your anger on me, look at me as the man that raped you. Take your anger and sadness on me if needed. I just want you to know that I Love You so much and would do anything for you.

Ticci Toby.
"My baby, my sweet baby girl. I never thought i would see you here, I NEVER thought that this would happen to you. I thought only good things happen to good people. This just proves how life really is....unfair. I should have notice from the moment you let me in your heart, you are too good for me. I'm not a good person, I'm bad and yet i got someone to like you to be with me. Yet you....got something you don't need, let alone want. My point is that I am at your feet. If life won't give you happiness, then let me.

The Rake.
" I thought that I would be the only monster in this world. I thought I was the only ugly and horrible this in this world. But then that man came along and decided to............I don't even want to say it. It too evil to say, even for me. Haha Your my angel. Your the angel that came down to change me. Maybe you think that you didn't. But you did, I'm still the thing that hurts and kills people. And I'm sorry but i can't change that. Just know that I will change for you.

Offenderman.
"I never thought i would care so much for one girl. You may not like me saying this but....i always thought every girl was the same. The girls that would Fall so quick after hearing just one 'I love you', that they would lower their class just for one man. Worse is that they would throw themselves just for a good time and attention. Wear the most sluttiest clothes I have ever seen. Your different though. You know when you put people in their place. You don't let anyone step on you. So right now since this happen. You need to stay strong.

Zalgo.
"My throat hurts a lot you know. I have to keep my voice smooth so i can do my job. But since this happen. I scream because of your pain. I scream because of my anger. I even coughed out blood. The funny is that i don't care, I don't care about my pain. Its always been your pain that has ever mattered to me. I promise you when you get out of this place. I will recover as fast as i can somi can sing to you. Sing perfect melodies. Beautiful harmonies just for you. This way i can show you my love.