24. Sexy Doctor Problems (Ft Matt Boomer)

Slenderman.

"Ok Y/N your ready to leave this place" Dr.Boomer said smiling at you. But not just any smile. very charming smile that made you blush. "r-r-really" You stuttered. Slender was hiding in your bathroom. If anyone saw him, things wouldn't turn out ok. "Yes you are as good new little miss" He said winking at you. You giggled and looked at your shoes. Slender was having big trouble to control himself. The doctor smiled at you and put s hand on your cheek. "I'm sorry but i have to admit..you have lovely eyes" He said. You just blushed harder. Slender was trembling, your lucky he didn't see that doc put a hand on your cheek. Dr. Boomer then left your room and Slender busters out the door. "He is so lucky he left on time" Slender growled before pulling you in his arms and kissed your head.

Ben Drowned.
"Now you have to promise me to take care of yourself, be more alert ok?" Dr. Boomer said. He did looked concern. Which surprised you and cause you to blush. Dr. Boomer smiled and lifted you face by your chin and looked at you in the eyes. "Is this a promise?" He asked and you nodded. Then Ben walked in, and didn't looked very happy of what he saw. However he didn't want to scare you with his out burst and kept his angry to himself. "You ready to go MY love" he hissed saying My in the end a little louder. You nodded you head and walked toward Ben. He put his arm over you. He turned his head to see Dr. Boomer smirk at him. Ben took it the wrong way. He stopped dead tracks and looked at you. "You are mine" He hissed and kissed you in front of the Doc.

Jeff The Killer.
"Why Y/N, aren't you looking beautiful today" Dr. Boomer said. You giggled saying thank you to him. While Jeff was standing behind you with his hood over his head. Clenching his fist, trying his best not to slit his throat and stabbing his stomach multiple times. Dr. Boomer grabbed your hand and twirled you around, causing you to giggle some more. Jeff was very close in tackling this man. "Well now you take care of yourself and if you need me for anything, please call" Dr.Boomer said. You blushed and nodded. Of course only when it was health problems you had Jeff to take care on the rest. Jeff just growled and pulled you away from him. "You don't fucken need anything from him, I'm here for you, maybe not for health but for anything else I'M HERE" You chuckled but nodded.

Eyeless Jack.
"Thank you for your care Dr. Boomer" You said kindly to him. Dr.Boomer smiled and pulled you in for a hug. EJ's eyes widen which of course no one saw because of the mask. He was going to say something but the doctor said something. "I was happy to take care of you y/n, i got to meet someone as amazing as you" He said. You smiled and nodded. You knew he was flirting, you thought it was flattering but you didn't want to push EJ since you could feel the vibe he was sending around the room. Dr. Boomer notice too and chuckled, he wanted to tease EJ so he kissed your cheek. Shocking you both. The doctor smiled and left you both, a very angry EJ trying to kill him and you trying to calm him down. "let me add the son of a bitch" He growled, You just signed.

Masky.
Masky was glaring at the doctor, who was eating the cheese cake he brought you since you were going to be released. You wanted to be kind an offered him a piece. He took good care of you, made your sure nothing hurt you. No doctor took care of you like he did so you wanted to pay him back for his kindness. But Masky didn't like the kindness you were giving off. "Its time to go baby" He said hugging you from behind and kissed your cheek. You giggled and nodded. "Thank you again for your care Doctor" you said. "It was no problem at all love if you ever need me, you know where to find me" He said. Masky rolled his eye and pulled you away. He stopped and turned around facing the doctor. "She won't need you for anything" He hissed loud enough for the doctor to here, and walked away with you again.

Hoody.
"Doctor are you sure i'm fine" you asked. you were going to be released today but you wanted to make sure nothing in you was wrong. "oh y/n trust me your fine" He said winking are you. You blushed and chucked nervously. Hoody was just glaring at him. You notice Hoody's glare was hard and deadly so you wrapped your hand in his and leaned you head on his shoulder. Hoody stopped his glared and looked at you with loving eyes before kissing your head. "Well that's good" you said sighed. Dr. Boomer chuckled and messed your hair like a little kid. "Don't worry we checked everything out more then twice and if you feel something wrong come back and ask for me, will see you in no time" The doctor said. Hoody just glared again.