29. He realizes....he lost you.

He realizes he lost you (weeks later after the break up)

Slenderman.

He was a mess, the scary tall man was becoming a klutz. He was losing money and was having trouble keeping the creepy pasts in order. All he could think about is the damn mistake he made. He cheated, broke your heart, and made you hate him. Little did he know that you didn't hate him. Not because you stilled loved him but so you can go on with your life. Yah you didn't love him as much as last time, but he was important in your life just not the way he would like to be. He sits on his desk as he losens up his tie. He breathing starts to speed up, then he blows and begins to destroy his office. "I LOST EVERYTHING!!!!!"

Ben Drowned.

Deep down you knew that Ben was hurt, he wasn't taking the break up to good, to your surprise you were feeling better then Ben. He was hurt so much that people have notice that his game was in a glitch, when they expected for him to pop up and send his famous message, it never happened. This made people think that Ben was never true. Ben, however, didn't care, his was still in his game but just decided not to show himself. He was just there sitting in the dark, in the middle of nothing, hugging his knees while barring his head. "Y-Y/N I'm so s-sorry..........I'm so sorry baby........Y/n." He sobbed which is something he has been doing lately.

Jeff The Killer.

You were sitting on the couch of your living room listening to the news. There has been more killings then ever before in your town, no one has a lead on who it is. But you did, your ex, Jeff. You only knew because it has I been said that in every dead body there were messages carved with messages like 'I love you' 'I miss you' 'forgive me' and one time your name was found on the body but no one guessed it was you. Jeff was filled with anger and hate towards himself. He was at a lake, using the water as a mirror to look at himself. For once in his life he felt ugly, worthless......a monster. He roughly grabbed his hair and screamed your name in the sky before breaking down in sobs.

Eyeless Jack.

You knew how much E.J was hurting, you knew that he hasn't gotten over you. Since the break up every morning you would find your window opened and fine black liquid on ground. At first you didn't know what was going on until you decided to stay up long enough for you to see who had been entering. Later as you waited the window opened and heard foot steps. You knew who ever it was watching you late at night. you heard whimpers and hiccups. " I love you Y/N, I'm so sorry honey.....i miss you so much" they said. You knew it was E.J. You felt bad for him that he was still hurt while you weren't so much.

Masky.

You were shopping for food at the market and you notice that for once there was cheesecake available. You remembered that when you were with Masky he would bleed the markets dry of cheesecake. You picked up some cheesecake and smiled a bit remembering Masky. You weren't hurt as much as before but you realized Masky hasn't been to the market since it was full with cheesecake. The cake maker saw you and started to talk to you "miss I have something for, a guy told me to give this to you if I ever see you." He said and handed you a cake with the words 'I Still Love You' you sighed but took it anyways.

Hoody.

Since the whole cheating thing you had to lose connection to him and the memory. After time passed you were better and Hoody was now a memory, a sad, wonderful memory. You were out for a jug and as you were running you saw people huddling up to a tree. You were curious and went to see what was going on as you did you saw blood on the tree and note carved on the tree. 'I cry for you, I hurt for you, I kill for you, I bleed for you (your anishals sp?) -Hoody' Your eyes widen after your read the 'I bleed for you'. You imagin Hoody hurting himself. You felt bad for him but you knew that he would have to get over it, he made his choice.