🍻Chap1🍻

"Tae, let's go please" Jimin requested.

"He hates clubs, we all know that. Why do you always trouble the Angel" One of the shadow hunter's spoke leaning back on the sofa.

"Lisa, shut up before I drink the angel blood of yours" Jimin commented

"Oh really! I'm so scared jimin~~" the said girl dramatically cried.

The Shadow hunter continued " Look at yourself jimin, you are one feet shorter than me and you think I'll get scared of you? "

"Why do people always get back to my height" Jimin mumbled

"Because you are short!" Taehyung chuckled

Jimin glared.

"God, I still wonder how you date all those men and women with your innocent baby face. And call yourself a Vampire"

"Excuse me, I don't just call myself a Vampire. I am a Vampire. But I don't kill people for blood! " Jimin stated getting up from the couch and walking towards Taehyung.

"I know!" Taehyung agreed.

Jimin pulled a chair and sat beside Taehyung. He pleaded "Please Taetae, for this time. Come with me. How long will you remain in this villa detached from the world? Just enjoy yourself"

"I'm fine here Jimin!
Just like the every other time, you would leave me alone in the club and rush to flirt with girls.." Taehyung.

"You heard what the Angel said? Just leave him and go to your stupid party." Lisa said

"Lisaa, why do you interfere? Just shut up girl!" Jimin scolded

"I have the right to interfere! Taehyung is the head of our villa and your showing disrespect to him" Lisa stated

"Its okay Lisa! " Tae stated. He looked at Jimin with a tiny smile, he spoke " I'll go with you!"

"Reallllyy??!" Jimin shouted and jumped onto Taehyung for a hug.

"Lisaa, You heard what the Angel said? Just leave us alone" Jimin sarcastically repeated Lisa's words.

Lisa glared at Jimin saying "Jimin, you got no Jams"

Just then a tall handsome werewolf with rainbow coloured hair arrived. Beside him, was standing another werewolf who was supposed to be his mate.

"Sehun! Luhan! Where have you been the last three days? " Taehyung asked.

Sehun blushed and he trailed "um..I and luhan went for a small vacation..to jeju island"

"What did you guys do?" Jimin questioned wiggling his eyebrows only to make sehun blush even more.

Taehyung slapped Jimin's shoulder saying "shut up!"

Luhan tried to divert the topic. He said "Can we join you guys to the Party?"

" Sure! " Taehyung smiled

" Btw, what did you guys do in the Jeju Island?" Jimin teased.

Luhan groaned "Jimin, once I turn into my wolf I would rip you into pieces"

"And once I turn into Vampire, I would drink your blood!" Jimin aggressively yelled which rather looked cute to everyone.

Luhan burst into laughter along with Lisa, Sehun and Taehyung.

"...yea....sure..jimin.." Luhan spoke in between laughs.

" no one takes me seriously here! Hmm" Jimin pouted.

******

Taehyung removed his shirt, letting his wings out. He stood in front of the mirror and sighed.

His wings were majestic and beautiful. He touched the mark which was located down his neck. The mark signified his immortality.

"I want to be mortal. Father God, make me mortal. I don't have a purpose to live do I?" He questioned, only to receive silence as an answer.

He heard a knock on his door. Jimin shouted from outside "Are you getting ready for a wedding? Make it quick, wear something and come out"

Taehyung let his wings in and put on his shirt. He opened the door.

"Oh god Jiminie, have some patience" Taehyung

"Angels have patience, Vampires don't" Jimin stated while walking to the living room.

"O Jimin please stop calling yourself a Vampire, its so funny..." Lisa said taking a sip from the coke bottle.

"You cruel Shadow Hunter!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Thanks for the compliment. Take care of the Angel. And don't trouble him Jimshit. Nice talk. Bye!" Lisa rapped.

Jimin rolled his eyes and pulled Taehyung with him. Their villa was in the woods, so they had to travel for at least two hours to reach the club. They got on Jimin's car and The Hunhan couple were already waiting inside.

The drive to the bar was silent. As soon as they arrived, Jimin exclaimed "We are here people!"

Taehyung who was lost in his thoughts came back to his senses and Luhan who was sleeping in his mate's lap woke up.

"Shh....why are you shouting Jimin? You woke up Luhan" Sehun whispered.

"What do you mean idiot? We are here to party not to sleep" Jimin said.

"Lets go now! Stop fighting" Taehyung

They agreed and entered the party. Loud music dominated the room. People were dancing madly, most of them were drunk.
The sight made Taehyung uneasy, while Jimin was excited.

"Let's get started!!!!" Jimin yelled but none of it could be heard due to the loud music.

***
As expected and as usual Jimin left Taehyung alone and started flirting with some boy.

Taehyung passed sometime having some wine. He got bored he decided to leave and stood up.

A person came running from no where and brushed past Taehyung. The small touch of that unknown person sent tingles to his whole body.

The person apologized without turning back "I'm sorry"

His voice seemed to make him alive. Taehyung paused dead in his tracks. The time seemed to slow down as his eyes travelled to the person who was running towards the stage.

He struggled to see his face in the crowd but soon the person got on the stage turned towards the crowd showing his beautiful face.

Taehyung was left shocked, when the person removed his shirt and threw it on the ground showing his abs and muscular body.

The person was dancing uncontrollably. Taehyung was mesmerized by the situation. He was speechless and startled.

Seeing the person's face made Taehyung's broken and puzzled hope fuse together. His eyes turned blue and his wings were willing to come out and fly to the person.

He shivered "..My..Partner.."