📓Chap3📓

"Will you eat properly? You left out all the cucumber!" Jin scolded.

"Ahh Jin hyung, please.. You know I hate them!" Taehyung cried.

"No! I'm not gonna spare you, till you finish your plate" Jin stated in his strict motherly tone.

Taehyung pouted, "Even my mum wasn't this strict"

"You're mum was an Angel and I'm not!" Jin snapped

Jimin started laughing like mad dog, even though there was nothing funny about it.

"Hey Kid, one day you'll end up loosing your teeth for laughing over every thing. And why aren't you eating mister?" Jin questioned.

Jimin rolled his eyes saying "I already had  blood, I don't mind drinking flavoured milk though"

Just then the door to the second floor barged open.

"Shub kabri layi hoon!"  Stated the Sherlock hunter in her native language.
While the other three male looked at her with a questioning look.

"I got some good news. For TaeTae!" She repeated.

Taehyung's face lit up with curiosity, excitement and  hope dwelling up his body.

Jin got up from his seat heading towards the girl. "About Taehyung's partner?" He asked

"Yess!" She nodded.

"Wh-What is his name?" Taehyung asked nervously.

"Is he taller than me?" Jimin asked.

"He is not a human. Is he?" Jin added

"Wait, first you guys sit down, there is a lot of stuff to say" Said the girl.
They agreed and sat down on the sofa beside each other while Maya stood up in front of them.

"Suno(listen), His name is Jeon Jungkook..-"

"Jeon..Jungkook!" Taehyung repeated his partner's name.
He repeated several times to get used to it.

"Yes, He is a mystical creature as well. He belongs to one of the rarest kind. Jungkook is a half blood." She paused.

Taehyung felt happy when he knew his partner wasn't a human. But he was still left confused. "Half Blood? Meaning?"

Jin turned towards him saying "Half bloods are creatures with half evil and half angel blood. They are very powerful and rare."

Jimin and Taehyung nodded.

Maya continued "He works at archeological centre with his Vampire friend. They are completely settled in the city and I think they are hiding from something, disguised as humans.  And for your surprise he is 20 years old and he is mortal yet very strong."

"He is mortal?!" Taehyung spoke in a low tone. Jimin patted his shoulder.

"And...He is 180 years younger than me?!! Holy lord" Tae exclaimed.

"Age doesn't matter Tae~" Jimin said with his soothing voice.

"How did you get this all information anyway?" Jin asked.

"Oh, I met Jungkook  saying I need to collect some information for my history project. They look so good in real. I think he'd look perfect with our Angel" Maya stated.

"Wait...YOU MET HIM?!!" Taehyung shouted and then calmed down realizing he was too loud.

Jin  stood up abruptly "You sneaky little hunter, You left the villa without informing me? You are just a kid and it is dangerous out in the wood. How did you cross the woods and traveled to the city all alone? Tell me? Do you have a secret boyfriend? Or are you hiding something from us-"
His accusations got interrupted by a  livley male voice.