First night with Asriel (Male Story)

After some walking Asriel and I have made it back to his house. When I walked in I was greeted by the smell of cinnamon and vanilla extract. A very lovely scent one that you loved. It reminded you of your family's old backer. Sad part it had to be shut down due to the fact you all just ran out of money. 

"Well welcome to my place (Y/N)" Asriel said. 

"You have a lovely home Asriel!" You said. Asriel just smiled at you for a moment before speaking up again.

"My parents and Frisk will not be here tonight. My Mom went on a week long field trip with some of the High School kids, and my Dad and Frisk has ambassador duties tonight, and they won't be back until tomorrow morning!" He said. "So is it just you here Asriel?" You ask, he nods his head yes. 

"Well there is Chara but she doesn't come out of her room all that often." Asriel said.

"Alright I see. So where may I sleep at?" You ask him.

"I have a spare bed in my room." Asriel said. "You may sleep there." 

"Ah! Thanks!" You said. "I might as well go ahead and get ready for bed!" You said, until Asriel cut you off.

"NO! I mean no, not yet! Are you hungry?" He asked you trying not to sound rude.

"Hmm.... Yeah I guess." You said taken a back from his action. He smiled and said. "Okay! Then please take a seat! I'll fix you something really good!" You nodded and went to sit on the sofa.

Asriel P.O.V.

Whew! I thought he was ready to leave me already! LEAVE ME!! But it doesn't matter! My husband is sitting in the living room as I went to the kitchen. I am so glad the Kitchen isn't in eye view of the living room now! I knew what he loves. So I fixed him Tacos his favorite! With my Fire magic this wasn't a very long process. But before I cooked the meat I but a single string of my hair in the meat! I also made some cookies and but a single drop of my blood in every cookie. After I had made all this food I brought it to him! He was so surprised I made all this food for him.

"MMMMH!" (Y/N) said. That made me real proud! He enjoys my cooking! He swallowed the food and said "Asriel!? This is the best Tacos I ever had! You will make a girl very happy." I frowned when he mention girl. Then I told him I was gay.

"Oh. Asriel I'm sorry. Well hay don't feel bad! I'm gay two!" He said. I knew right there we was meant to be! I just love him so. Now knowing we share the same Sexual orientation I am so happy right now. (Y/N) laughed and said I had a big goofy grin on my face! 

But the best part was. He was eating all the food I made him! All of the hair and blood I put in the food! He was putting me in him! He wanted me in him. ME AND ONLY ME!

After he finished eating I showed him to his room and we both went to bed.