V-day Special *non canon* Male lemon

THIS CHAPTER IS NONE CANON! That means whatever is written here is a part of the main story! So if you don't care about none canon stories then just ignore this chapter.

RANDOM TIME SKIP! (but isn't this none canon? Author-kun?)

It has been 3 years since Asriel and (Y/N) have met. Asriel is ready to ask (Y/N) out on a date. But he must first tell him how he feels.

"..." "..." "..."

"Azzy? Is everything alright?" Frisk asked.

"Yes! I have decided!" Asriel said

"Oh? What's that? You're ready to go to a mental hospital to get you back to the normal Asriel I once knew when I was a kid?" Frisk said.

"Funny. No, I am finally ready to tell (Y/N) how I feel about him!" Asriel said.

"REALLY!? HEY CHARA! GET YOUR LAZY BUTT DOWN HER!" Frisk yelled

Chara came downstairs.

"Hey. What's up?" Chara asked.

"Asriel is finally going to tell (Y/N) how he feels!" Frisk said.

"Heh about time Azzy! It's been like what? 15 years?" Chara asked.

"No try about 13" Asriel said.

"Wow. Well good luck Azzy. And hey if you get rejected. My shoulder is always opend for you to cry on!" Chara said as a joke.

"Har-Har" Asriel said. "Don't worry Chara! I'm going to get my Man today! 

"Well Asriel, we both wish you the best of luck." Frisk said. "Now go get 'em tiger!" Frisk said with a thumbs up!

"Thanks Frisk, Chara." Asriel said as he left.

Asriel had already sent a text to (Y/N) tell him to meet him near the foot of Mt. Ebott.

After about 20 mins of waiting (Y/N) finally showed up.

"Took you long enough! I was beginning to worry!" Asriel said in a worry tone.

"Heh! Sorry Azzy! So what's up?" (Y/N) asked.

"I have something important to tell you." Asriel said in a very serious tone.

"Oh." You said taking it very serious. "So what's up?" You asked.

"I-I-I h-have feelings for you! I have been in love with you ever since we meet as kids! A-and I want to be there for you! Rain or Shine. Happy days and Dark days!" Asriel said. "PLEASE (Y/N) I WANT TO BE YOUR'RE BOYFRIEND!

A moment of silence passed before (Y/N) spoke up.

"Asriel." You said. "I I didn't know, you liked me that way." "I hate to do this to you but." Asriel was scared what you was about to say.

"I don't like you like that. Plus I already have a boyfriend. His name is (Boyfriend's name)" Asriel's heart sank into the pits of his stomach, before a silent rage over took him.

"I'm sorry Asriel. I hope we can still be friends." You said turning your back at him, you turned your head to face him. "I have to g-" You was about to say as you saw Asriel on the ground crying.

"Asriel?" You asked. "I'm sorry but crying won't make me change my mind. I only love you as a friend. I am not in love with you like that. Please understand that! There isn't a reason for tears!" You told the prince. "There are other guys out there that will be willing to be your boyfriend!" You said with a smile on your face. You then hear him say something under his breath.