A special add in

When they met - yes I wrote that :) 

_____________________________________________________________________

I downed the glass filled with cheap beer, glancing over at the beer pong table. The frat guys had been playing for an hour now and well, there was this defenceless – very much drunk – girl having played some rounds as well. She was quite cute, her features soft and her dress was hugging the dress really well. She had a really good body... damn! Curvy but still petite – a total contradiction.

Her hair was curly and the nicest chocolate colour and when her eyes glanced over at the crowd, it was like a billion stars had just erupted in the house. They were the bluest ocean colour and completely mesmerising.

Okay – I was definitely drunk.

I leaned away from the counter, watching the girl for a moment longer. She was absolutely rubbish. I swear she wasn't even aiming at the glasses but at the wall or something. Which – if she did – was also pretty terrible. The frat guys kept yelling at her, telling her to not give up every time she had to drink one of the glasses.

Her final glass got taken and the guys moved towards her, pouring all six of their glasses into hers.

"Another round?" the one man chuckled, raising an eyebrow at her. The way he looked at her was like a predator to its prey. He was only doing this to her for one reason. And it pissed me off.

I moved towards the girl, giving her a smile and watching as her face heated up. O my gosh, she was adorable!

"Need some help there?" I grinned, watching as her mouth broke into a smile. She was swaying a little bit, her eyes completely diluted.

"Are you going to be my knight in shining armour?" she slurred, a giggle coming after the question.

He gave her a nod, "If you'd have me" I grinned, taking hold of her hand. Another set of giggles erupted as I kissed the top of her hand, feeling the warm skin.

"Are we going to play or not!?" one of the frat guys yelled, looking at me annoyed.

The girl stuck her tongue out at him, stumbling towards the table and almost falling. I grabbed hold of her waist, keeping her steady as we went to stand by the table.

"You ready baby?" I whispered into her ear, warmth coming from her.

She nodded, me handing her the ball. She aimed to shoot, her body leaning onto mine. I could feel my blood moving south as her strawberry scent filtered into my nose. Damn... this game better go quickly. I placed my hand over hers, helping her to aim.

"Like that" I whispered, feeling how she sucked in a breath. The ball flew across the air, landing perfectly in a glass.

"Yes!" the girl squealed, her hands clapping together. I chuckled behind her, feeling her arm wrap around me in a hug, "You're amazing!" she giggled. The guys shot me a glare but I ignored them, watching as the one down the glass. Served them right.

"Your turn" she smiled as the ball came bouncing back.

"Need some luck" I smirked. She rolled her eyes at me but leaned up, giving me a kiss on the cheek which made my cheeks redden. That's how it had gone from then on, me easily dunking the ball and getting a kiss on the cheek. I held onto her tightly through her rounds, placing my hands over hers and helping her aim.

I think it only took us ten minutes to get the game to end, the girl overly happy.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

I chuckled, holding onto her as we walked away from the game. I led her to the outside of the house, she leaning her head on my bicep.

"It's pretty outside" she mumbled, a light smile playing on her face. I looked up at the sky, grinning as the full moon winked at the world.

"Really is" I said, starting to leave butterfly kisses on her neck. She slowly pulled away from me, she frowning at me.

"Look at the moon" she instructed, a deep blush portrayed on her cheeks. Someone was shy.

"But you're so much more beautiful" I smirked, brushing her arm with my fingertips. The blush deepened, she biting her lip.

"You can't say that" she mumbled.

"Why not?" I smirked, starting to trace my fingertips on her neck once more.

She mumbled something thought it was interrupted by a set of giggles as I started to kiss her earlobe.

"You ticklish?" I smirked, she shaking her head and doing this adorable thing with her nose.

"You sure?" I said, kissing it once more and feeling her hand trying to push me away. I kissed down her jaw, her shoulders slacking after the fit of giggles.

"Are you ticklish?" she whispered, me just shaking my head by the crook of her neck.

"You sure?" she said, her hand immediately reaching out for my side. I pulled away, her eyes glistening.

"Beg to differ" she smirked, her hand reaching out once more and actually tracing my side. I let out something of a snort, she erupting in a fit of giggles.

"O' you like that huh?" I chuckled, grabbing her by the sides as well, not getting my desired reaction. She only grinned up at me, her teeth biting her lower lip in an overly sexy manner. My hands went lower, she widening her eyes as I got to her hip. Blush came from her cheeks as my hands stilled, "You ticklish here?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. She shook her head but with a simple squeeze she doubled over, me having to hold onto her so that she won't fall. She held onto my arms, her fingers creating sparks. I laughed along with her, lifting her up from the ground and quickly spinning her around so that she was facing me. When I put her to the ground she stumbled slightly, the only thing stopping her from falling was my hands. She looked up at me, a wide grin on her face, her eyes sparkling with an unexplained emotion.

"You're sweet" she giggled, planting another kiss on my cheek.

"You're sweeter" I said, cringing at how lame I was being tonight. Goodness, I needed to get a handle on things. Yet, the smile only widened, she placing her hands on my jaw and moving to stand on her toes. Our lips were so close, me holding her in place with my hands still on her sides and hers resting on my jaw. I could feel her breath fanning my lips and just as I was about to close my eyes and relish in the moment, some jackass broke the spell.

"Anderson!" the girl immediately pulled away, her eyes falling onto the jock who was by the door. His arms were folded, he looking pretty pissed off.

"What?" she grumbled, her hands not having moved.

"Come here" he instructed, me just rolling my eyes. The girl shook her head, leaning in closer to me.

"West won't be happy" the guy said, raising an eyebrow. O goodness, did this girl have a boyfriend now. I started to move my hands off of her, but her next statement made me only grab on tighter.

"You mean the guy who cheated on me a month ago? Who cares? Go party Terrance" she said, the boy just growling and trudging back into the room.

She turned her attention back on me, a guilty look in her eyes.

"Sorry" she mumbled, her fingers leaving my face and she looking down. In response, I lifted up her chin, my arm circling around her body as I pulled her in, letting our lips connect.