Back in time

Your pov
"mom" I cried, "mom wake up this isn't funny anymore!". My sister sat there in shock while my brother cried,the fire had taken dad and now sickness took her no I won't let her die.
I've known alchemy since I was 4 yes that young I had learned basic alchemy now I am 10 and my sister is 9 and my brother is only 7 I had to teach them from my notes I had been making since dad died I had it memorized Water, 35 liters. Carbon, 20 kilograms. Ammonia, 4 liters. Lime, 1.5 kilograms. Phosphorous, 800 grams. Salt, 250 grams. Saltpeter, 100 grams. Sulfur, 80 grams. Fluorine, 7.5, iron, 5, silicon, 3 grams, and trace amounts of 15 other elements.(I took that straight from a website that said this is what was said it the show if anyone can verify that this is indeed what was said I'd appreciate it)
Quick note:(s/n mean sisters name and b/n mean brothers name if you don't have a sister or brother make a name up and of course y/n mean your name)

S/n pov
I saw y/n drawing a transmuting circle,she wasn't joking when she said we'd bring her back together was she,I don't know much about alchemy but I'll try my best to be helpful!

No Ones pov
The transmutation circle completely finished they all went near it and tried to transmute their mother,shadow like hands grabbed them,an eye appeared under them a bright light "sister!" Was the only thing heard then silence

Y/n's pov
"Where am I" i said hoping for my sister or brother to answer ,a figure stood before me "who are you?" I asked them "I'm the world the sky I'm you I'm everything I'm...the truth"it said as a door behind me opened and I was pulled in. I saw memories and so much that my head hurt,then next thing I knew I was back by this 'truth' thing. " ah my head hurts" I said, then the 'truth' said "time to pay the price" "what-" was all I managed to say before I screamed in pain my arm disapearing into nothing then it was gone everything the 'truth' the door the void of white,but what I had saw now was worse, a twisted broken figure that was black and horrible looking was where our mother should have been... Wait sister brother where are they! "s/n,b/n!" I called but no answer. I realized they hadn't been so lucky as to just get their arm taken, they had payed with their body's. I knew how to transmute a soul into something but there was nothing to put one in so I sat alone for awhile then I heard a knock on the door,he was here.