chapter 1

y/n pov

Hotch-"well y/n l/n welcome to the team, go to the meeting room so you can meet the rest of the team"

y/n-"ok"

As I got to the meeting room and I was waiting, I was preparing mentally to say hi to them, then I heard the door opening.

Hotch-"ok team meet your new teammate y/n l/n"

Derek-"hey there my name is Derek Morgan"

y/n-"hi there Derek nice to meet you"

jj-"hi my name is jenifer but you can call me jj"

y/n-"nice to meet you jj"

rossi-" hello mine is David Rossi"

y/n-"nice to meet you David Rossi"

Penelope-"hi y/n mine is Penelope Garcia I am hacker and help to look for information of the team"

y/n-"hi Penelope nice to meet you and cool... and you?"

Spencer-"hello my name is Dr. Spencer Reid"

y/n-"nice to meet you Dr. Spencer Reid"

derek-" you can call him spencer or reid ok"

y/n-" um ok... what you like to be called?"

spencer-" you can call me spencer or reid ok"

y/n-"ok spencer"

hotch-"ok then now that you meet everyone from the team you are going to sit in the desk that is next to reid ok"

y/n-"ok"

I left to the desk that I am assign to, I start to clean a bit the desk and I saw spencer going to the break room and I went as well to see if I can grab some coffee. I got to the break room and took my coffee mug and pour some coffee and I add some chocolate and sugar.

Spencer-"you know that if you have that many sugar you can developed type 2 diabetes"

y/n-"I know about that fact spencer is that I like my coffee sweet, but I don't eat much candy at the day, just the time I have the craving to eat some but thanks for the fact and the concern"

spencer-"ok well ill see you at the desk ok so you can help me with some paperwork"

y/n-"sure im almost done with the coffee"

I grab my coffee and left with spencer to the desk and I put the coffee and spencer gave me some paper work and I start to work. 30 minutes has passed and we are in the last batch of paper work.

Spencer-"so y/n how old are you?"

y/n-"guess my age spencer then I'll tell you"

spencer-"hmm.. 22?"

y/n-"thanks but I'm actually 25"

spencer-"you look younger for been 25"

y/n-"I get that a lot so im use to it"

spencer-"well theory is that it could be the genes of the parents that you can look younger and that is good for you because when you are 40 you can look like a 36 year old"

y/n-"well that is true spencer, when I was younger a lot of people gets confuse of my real age and most of the people don't believe me"

spencer-"wow that must be hard then but good at the same time"

y/n-"you can say that but honestly is kind of annoying"

spencer-"I could imagine when people ask you that I think is hard to deal that... well we can talk later let's start to do the paperwork"

as spencer and I start making the paper work I notice spencer drinking my coffee and I saw his face and I notice he didn't like it.

y/n-"um you kind of drank my coffee by accident"

spencer-"oh my I notice, man that is a very sweet coffee... does that have chocolate?"

y/n-"yeah it does"

spencer-"well that was awkward"

y/n-" is ok I know that you took it by accident"

spencer-"I'm glad that you know that it was an accident"

as the little accident happened we return to our paper work, as the hours passed I was getting hungry, I got up to my desk and left to the break room and I took my launch and at the door I saw Penelope.

Penelope-"hey y/n how are you?"

y/n-"hi Penelope im good."

Penelope-"so how you like the team so far?"

y/n-"well I only talk to is Dr. reid"

Penelope-"so what you think about him?"

y/n-"well he is nice, but remember is my first day here in the BAU"

Penelope-"hmmm.... Hey next week im going to have a get together party I want you to come so you can meet the rest of the team ok"

y/n-"ok thanks for the invitation Penelope"

Penelope-"your welcome"

As I was eating I was talking to Penelope the things I like and my hobbies she told me that some of my hobbies are similar to spencer. Then I left to the desk and I saw Morgan sitting on my desk.

y/n-"um Morgan can you excuse me please I need to finish this paper work"

Derek-"oh sorry sugar"

y/n-"sugar?"

Derek-"yeah is my new name for you"

y/n-"Morgan I have a name and is y/n and second of all this is my nickname n/n"

Derek-"ok n/n sorry to call you sugar"

y/n-"is ok Morgan"

as that Morgan left to his desk and I sat down.

Spencer-"y/n are you ok"

Y/n-"yeah" in a sad tone

Spencer-"no you don't, do you want to talk about it?"

y/n-"umm no not now I just want finish this paper work and go home"

spencer-"is because Morgan called you sugar?"

y/n-"yes that is the reason"

spencer-"ah ok well remember im here if you need anything ok"

y/n-"thanks spencer ill appreciate that"

spencer-"your welcome"

as that we continue our paper work and is time to go home and it start to rain and I forgot my umbrella.

y/n-"great I forgot my umbrella"

spencer-"forgot your umbrella?"

y/n-" yeah I forgot it"

spencer-"where is your car parked?"

y/n-"is over there"

spencer-"come on ill take you there"

y/n-"thanks"

we start to walk were my car is and his car is next to mine.

y/n-"thanks spencer"

spencer-" your welcome see you tomorrow"

y/n-"bye see you tomorrow"