chapter 3

y/n pov

I woke up and I saw a text of Penelope she was reminding me that today is the party that it was at 2pm and I look at the clock and it was 1:30 I jump out the bed took a shower pick a dress that I like the most did my makeup and left to Penelope's apartment. I got to the apartment at 2:10pm and I knock the door and Penelope open the door.

Penelope-"yes can I help you?"

y/n-"Penelope is me y/n"

Penelope-(screaming) "girl I didn't recognized you, you look different".

y/n-"I look the same is that I put a dress and some makeup"

Penelope-"girl you look like a doll"

I got inside and I saw the team and they got shocked the way I dress and look.

Derek-"woah n/n is that you?"

y/n-"yeah is me"

jj-"you look like a doll"

Hotch-"I didn't recognized you y/n"

Rossi-"you look lovely y/n"

Spencer-"......."

y/n-"um thanks guys"

spencer pov

as I arrived to Penelope's apartment we were talking and drinking punch I saw y/n she looks different and she looks beautiful my heart skip a little. I don't have words to describe her, because she looks beautiful even if she looks like a living doll. I still can't believe that she looks very different at work there are not words to describe her she looks beautiful.

y/n-"spencer? Are you ok?" (waves at him)

spencer-"oh y-yeah im fine"

Penelope-"hey guys lets dance"

As Penelope puts some music I went to have more punch. Then I saw y/n dancing and she is a pretty good dancer but im not a very good dancer.

y/n-"hey spencer come on lets dance"

she grabs my arm and start to dance with me I actually not very good dancing but she didn't mind.

y/n-"hey spencer do this"

she starts to show me how to do the dance move and they are pretty easy she is a funny person and nice at the same time.

Spencer-"hey y/n want to go outside?"

y/n-"sure"

we left to the balcony to take some fresh air and the wind came and the breeze feels good.

y/n-"spencer are you having fun?"

spencer-"yeah I am in matter a fact it was nice dancing with you"

y/n-"I use to dance a lot before but I stopped because that wont help me in the future so is a hobby"

spencer-"oh.... I want to learn how to dance"

y/n-"spencer I can help you I know a few dances"

spencer-"really?"

y/n-"yeah, look this is a easy dance"

she puts a Spanish music is like a latin song and teaches me the steps and they are easy.

Spencer-"can you teach me more of this dance?"

y/n-"sure I don't mind at all"

spencer-"lets go back inside before they suspect something ok"

y/n-"ok"

we got inside and enjoy more of the evening.