chapter 5

y/n pov

I woke up and I was thinking of last night the dinner that spencer and me had and I cant believe I kissed him on the cheek I was blushing madly red. That was awkward how im going to face spencer now, I took a shower and brush my teeth and got dressed and left to work. I got to work and I greet the team and I saw spencer and he was blushing pink and I was blushing red.

Spencer-"h-hey y/n how are you?"

y/n-"i-I'm f-fine...you?"

spencer-"im great I had a great time yesterday"

y/n-"same here.... Um.... I want to apologize about what I did last night"

spencer-"actually I didn't mind.... To be honest you were the first girl to kiss me on the cheek"

y/n-"really?"

spencer-"yeah"

y/n-"oh, ok ..... um I have to do some paperwork then talk to you later ok"

spencer-"ok see you later"

I went to my desk and start to do the paperwork and I saw spencer bringing me coffee again.

Spencer-"here just like you like it"

y/n-"thanks (takes a sip) it taste better than yesterday thank you spencer"

spencer-"your welcome"

he left to his desk and did some paperwork. It was 5:30 and I was getting ready to leave and Penelope ask me to have dinner with her and I gladly accepted. We went to eat some pizza.

Penelope-"you like spencer right?"

y/n-"yeah but please don't tell anyone ok"

Penelope-"everyone knows but not spencer he is a little slow in getting things but I think he likes you"

y/n-"is that um..... I kissed him on the cheek last night that is why we were a little awkward today"

Penelope-"girl don't worry ok... I think is his first time a girl kissed him"

y/n-"really?"

Penelope-"yeah he told me that he never had been kissed before"

y/n-"OMG! SO IM THE FIRST ONE?"

Penelope-"yep but don't worry your secret is safe with me"

Spencer pov

I woke up and took a shower and brush my teeth and ate breakfast and left to work, I still can't believe that y/n kissed me on the cheek, she is the first girl that kissed me, I was shocked and blushing at the same time, well I do like her but is too soon she is been here only for 1 year and the first case we did she did actually pretty good. And then the dinner she looked fantastic thanks to Garcia I know what is her favorite food. Then I saw her y/n.

Spencer-"h-hey y/n how are you?"

y/n-"i-I'm f-fine...you?"

spencer-"im great I had a great time yesterday"

y/n-"same here.... Um.... I want to apologize about what I did last night"

spencer-"actually I didn't mind.... To be honest you were the first girl to kiss me on the cheek"

y/n-"really?"

spencer-"yeah"

y/n-"oh, ok ..... um I have to do some paperwork then talk to you later ok"

spencer-"ok see you later"

I went to my desk and start to do the paperwork and I saw spencer bringing me coffee again.

Spencer-"here just like you like it"

y/n-"thanks (takes a sip) it taste better than yesterday thank you spencer"

spencer-"your welcome"

then I left to my desk and start to work, then Morgan show up.

Derek-"hey pretty boy, how was the date with miss L/n?"

Spencer-"it was great actually, later we had some ice cream"

Derek-"did you paid for the ice cream?"

Spencer-"I was but y/n stopped me and she said that is her treat"

Derek-"well that is good, then what?"

Spencer-(blushing)"w-well..... s-she k-kissed me o-on th-the ch-cheek"

Derek-"my man she did?"

Spencer nods yes

Derek-"dude is that the first girl that ever kissed you?"

Spencer-"yes... she is my first"

Derek-"you like her don't you?"

Spencer-"yeah I actually like her but I feel that is too soon"

Derek-"my man if I where you I would try to get to know her before is too late you know is been a year since she worked here."

Spencer-"I know is that I need help or ideas so I can ask her out more"

Derek-"well you can go to the movies or something she likes, or you can ask Garcia she can hack to her system and see what the things she like"

Spencer-"I don't want to use hacking to know more about her... but I will ask her for advice thanks morgan"

Derek-"your welcome reid"

As that I continued with the paper work.

Time skip afternoon

I was packing to leave work and I saw y/n she looks in deep thought.

Spencer-"hey y/n"

y/n-"oh, oh hi spencer I left the world a bit sorry"

spencer-"oh I kind of notice it, are you ok?"

y/n-"yeah im fine thanks for the concerned"

spencer-"um are you busy on the weekend?"

y/n-"um... let me check in my calendar"

as she was checking I got a little nervious.

y/n-"no im not busy but next weekend I am busy"

spencer-"well want to go to the movies this Saturday?"

y/n-"sure I like to go to the movies"

spencer-"ok I'll pick you up at 6:00"

y/n-"ok see you at Saturday at 6:00"

as I ask y/n out I start to look the movies that are going to be on that day and I heard her talking about star wars with jj and there is a new movie that is coming and she wants to see it so we are going to see that movie.