Blake Hayashi

(I dont own highschool dxd I only own the OC and nothing else)This is my first time writing a story so I would appreciate it if you told me if there's anything I could change about it that would make it better.I'm not used to writing so I don't know how frequent I can be with these chapters but I'll try my best to get them out quickly.If there is anyone that enjoys this story please comment what you think.

Chapter one   

Characteristics

Hair:Grey
Eyes:Black
Age:16

Blake wakes up to his ear rape
alarm clock made to get him up.

"Time to go to school."Blake says void of emotion.

As he goes to Kuoh Academy Blake notices three boys near the girls lockeroom.

"Come on,Come on let me see those boobs." Issei the brown haired pervert says.

"Shush it Issei or we won't be able to see."His two friends say angrily.

Blake walks to his first class and notices a group of girls surrounding one desk.

"Kiba please go out with me"
"Kiba please I love you" said by girls surrounding Kiba Yuuto.

"Come on not this again." Blake says irritated.

"I'm sorry girls but I'm not looking for a relationship."Kiba said shutting down the girls.

"Ok" The girls mutter as they head to their desks.

With his classes finished Blake now makes his way home.As he walks on his doorstep he notices slashmarks on the door.

"What the hell?"Blake mutters.

He opens the door to find his mom and dad killed on the floor.

"MOM...DAD..." Blake yells in worry.

He starts to move them realizing they're dead.

"Who would do this to them,they never did anything."Blake questions out loud.

"Wow I guess you didn't know your parents."Said a mysterious male voice.

Blake turns around to see a tall man with black feathered wings and a assassin type cloak.

"You did this?"Blake says in a shaky voice.

"Who else would?"The man said playfully.

Blake looks up at him then his eyes start to turn red with 3 comma type shapes forming around the pupil. (3 tomma sharingan)

"What is that?"The man yells now shaky.

"I will kill you"Blake mutters in a dark tone.

"Your only human,but just to be safe I'll kill you."The man says calmly.

A beeping starts coming from his wristband.They both look at it, while Blake is confused the man smirks.

"Looks like I have a job,I guess your a lucky one.Let's finish this some other time."The man says as he walks through a portal.

"COME BACK!!!"Blake yells at the space the man was standing at.

Blake looks at his parents.His eyes turn back to normal and he starts to cry.

" I'M SORRY I COULDN'T SAVE YOU!"Blake cries out.

Blake takes their bodies and buries them in the local graveyard.

"I will get revenge for you mother and father"he swears to the gravestones.

He heads home and goes to bed realizing its 12:20.

The next day

Blake wakes up to his alarm clock with a depressed look and goes to take a shower.He skips breakfast not wanting to eat and heads to school.

On the way to Kuoh Academy

"I need to hurry up and finish school so I can focus my life on my parents revenge"Blake thinks to himself.

Blake on the way to class notices some weird feeling coming from the staircase.As he goes to the staircase no one else is around by Rias Gremory and Akeno Himejima.He stares at them with a confused look for about 20 seconds and breaks it when Rias stares back.Blake decides to ignore it and head to class.

"Rias did you feel that?"Akeno asked

"Yes he has a lot of stored power.Also he has strange emotional feeling."Rias replied

"Do you think he knows what we are?"Akeno ask worryingly

"No.I think he felt something but it's nothing to worry about."Rias replied

"Wow.He is a cute one."Akeno thought to herself

Time skip

As Blake was leaving his last class and heading home,Akeno with her raven hair tied in a pony tail with a yellow ribbon headed out.Next to her was the blonde girl magnet himself Kiba Yuuto.

"Should we really be doing this?"Kiba asks hesitated

"Yes Rias orders that we keep an eye on him in case he attracts someone."Akeno replied

On the way to Blake's house

"ummm...Exuse me?" A black haired teenage girl asks Blake.

"Can I help you?"Blake replies with no emotion in his voice.

"I have been watching you for a while and I was wondering will you go out with me"The girl said nervously.

Blake froze as no one has ever done this before.

"Maybe this will help me with my depression"Blake thinks to himself.

"Ok"Blake replies to the girl.

End chapter 1