Solar - My Sun

∞ A little note ∞

Y/N - Your Name
M/N - Middle Name
L/N - Last Name
B/N/N - Best Friend Name
B/H/C - Best Friend Hair Colour
F/F - Favourite Food
F/D - Favourite Drink
F/P - Favourite Pastry
F/C - Favourite Colour
H/L - Hair Length
H/C - Hair Colour
F/C/C - Favourite Candy/Chocolate
F/I - Favorite Instrument
F/S - Favourite Shape
N/N - Nickname
F/H - Favourite Hairstyle
S/C - Skin Colour
F/Cake - Favorite Cake
R/N - Rival Name (If you don't know which name you should pick, you can always use Rival-chan... Just saying.)
↭﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏↭

(Y/n)'s POV

His smile, is the brightest. His eyes is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. But his heart is my favorite. Such a kind heart, gentle smile and a pair of eyes that's full of life. He's perfect. "-n), (Y/n)!" I snap out of my trance when I hear someone called me. "What?" I ask him. "Are you hearing what I am saying?" Solar said with a pout. "Of course, yeah, totally." I said with a really unconvincing look. "Are you okay?" He ask. I just smile and nod. "So, what were you talking about?" I ask trying to change the topic. "I thought you said you are hearing what I'm talking about." He said.

"Fine, I'm sorry. I'm thinking about something." I replied. It's always been like this. The only person who wants to be friends with me is Solar. And he likes to socialize and very popular. I always wonder why he wants to be friends with me. Is it a dare from someone? Me, I don't like to socialize. I've tried it before and the outcome is not very good. Solar always do the talking while I'm just listening. Hearing his voice and his tales always make me happy for no reason. I wonder why?

Suddenly, I heard the sound of the bell, meaning it's time to go home. All the students rush out from the class like a bunch of monkey wanting some banana. "Bye (Y/n) see you tomorrow!" Solar said cheerfully. I just smile and wave like I always do. After he is out of, sight, I frown and go to the back of the school like usual. Behind the school is where the school bullies always wait and I am asked to go there everyday. Thats where the bullies thought me some 'lessons'. The first time, it was excruciating but after a couple of time, I can bare the feeling of pain. Of course, I didn't tell anyone about them like in the novel and fan fiction. But only cause they threat me. If they didn't threat me , they would've been in our discipline teacher's hand.

Flashback

"Hey~" The leader purr like a cat. It's making me sick. Everything about them is making me sick. Their faces is caked with makeup, their clothes are revealing as if they didn't have that much that much money to buy fabric or even buy a full clothes. "I just want to tell you that Solar is mine. Don't go near him okay?" She said. I just ignore her and pretend her threat never happen and walk towards Solar. Later that day, the girls grab my hand and drag me to the back of the school. She slap me and punch me. I don't care much. "If you tell anybody about this. I will do something to your Solar." The leader said. 'My Solar? What the heck is this woman talking about.' I thought but the next word sent shiver to my spine. "I'll make him hate you."

Flashback Ends

Finally, I am there. I saw five girls there waiting for me like always. I just sigh and go to them. 'Such a hassle.' I thought. "Hey there!" One of them said with an awfully disgusting cheerful voice. "Ready for your punishment?" 'I didn't do anything.' I thought. "Yeah, yeah whatever. Just get it over with already." I said wanting to go home. It's not like anyone is waiting for me at home, I just simply want to go home and sleep. "How dare you talk back!" One of her 'friends' shout and slap me in the face. I just let her do it. "Hey don't do that to her!" Minion number 2 shout. "If you want to hurt her, make sure it's in a place nobody will see." She said and punch me in the gut.