Thorn - Useless

Third Person P.O.V

"Tomorrow's Raya! Let's clean up the house!" Earthquake said cheerfully while his brother join in. (Y/n)'s there standing in the background not saying anything. 'What have I gotten myself into...' She thought.

Flashback...

It was a sunny day. Everything is bright and warm. (Y/n) is skipping happily to her friend's house, which is the Boboiboy sibling. She's only there to greet them though. Unfortunately, they are about to clean the house for Raya. They ask her to help them which she kindly reply "No."  With a blank face. Blaze, Cyclone and Thorn continue to beg her with their puppy eyes. Which they know (Y/n) can't resist. "F-fine. I'll help to supervise." She said. "No! Help us cook!" Blaze suddenly suggested which all of his brother replied with 'Yeah!' (Y/n) is a really good cook. She likes to cook too. But because of her laziness, she cook rarely. She even teach Yaya how to bake biscuits! Now her biscuits doesn't kill anybody anymore. Although sometime she uses her old recipe.

Back to the point. "They continue to ask her to cook her famous biscuit Semperit (Is that what you call it?) and her chocolate chip cookies. And so she gradually agree to do it.

Flashback Ends.

'Why did I do this to myself?!' She ask herself. "Come on!" Blaze said and they started their chores. Thunderstorm, Earthquake and Thorn is assigned to clean the living room. Solar and Blaze are assigned to wash the dishes in the kitchen. Cyclone and Ice will be washing the clothes, while (Y/n) will be making the cookies in the kitchen.

They all started to do what they have to do. (Y/n) use her telekinesis power to make the process easier. In no time, the batter is already baking in the oven. So, she goes the backyard and look at the flower that Thorn plant.

Meanwhile ∞

thunderstorm and Earthquake is doing their chore when vines suddenly appear and started to take the coffee table and started messing up the room. Thunder and Quake look at Thorn and he is smiling innocently. With that, Thorn is assigned to help Blaze and Solar in the kitchen.

While Solar and Blaze is washing the dishes, Thorn is on his way to put a glass to it's designated place and suddenly... 'Prang!' The glass fell and shatter into million pieces. Solar and Blaze look at each other and decided one thing. 'He have to go.' With that, Thorn is placed with Cyclone and Ice.

In the washing room, he is suppose to pour the right amount of detergent in the washing machine. Unfortunately, he pour too many of them. The washing machine started to spin. Bubbles and soap started coming out of it. Ice and Cyclone walks in and they slipped and fell on the floor. Bubbles fill the room and half of their body is now buried by bubbles. Every time they walk the would slipped and they call for help.

After their meeting they decided to let (Y/n) to take care of him because she's already done her job and because of something else. And so they did.

Back to (Y/n) ∞

"(Y/n)!" She hears someone calling her and she goes inside to see the house is wrecked. Even more wrecked than the Titanic. "(Y/n) you take care of him!" Quake said and give Thorn to (Y/n). "Wait! Why do I have to take care of him?" She ask confused. "Do you see the condition of the house?" Blaze ask. "Yes, I've been meaning to ask about that." She replied. "Well, Thorn happened." Thunder said. "Plus, you didn't taste his torture." Cyclone adds. "Hey! Don't say things like that! I'm sure it's not that bad." (Y/n) defends while the other just look at each other and leaves.

The two of them walked out in the backyard and sit while (Y/n) is thinking. "(Y/n)!" Thorn suddenly called. "Ah! Yes?!" She turn to him and see that Thorn is using his vines and make a cyclone out of it! "S-stop it!" (Y/n) shout before he could break or kill anything. That's all she is doing all afternoon. Stopping Thorn from doing something that could cause havoc such as playing with his paralyzing shurikens. (Which paralyzed a cat and broke a window.)

"(Y/n)..." Thorn called out. "Y-yes?!" (Y/n) replied. "I am... A really useless element right?" He suddenly said while smiling a sad smile which is slowly turning into a frown. "Whatever I do, only brings trouble to everyone." (Y/n) hearts break a little seeing him like this. "And I myself don't even know why am I like this. Maybe it would be better if I didn't- " Before he could finish his sentence (Y/n) cuts in. "H-hey, don't say things like that. You're not useless. You're just not talented in doing house chores. Please don't say things like that, I'll promise I'll always be here. I'll stay by your side until the day we die I vow! Don't think of changing yourself.... I already like the boy you are... Don't say that it would be better if you didn't born to this world." (Y/n) try to reason with him. "I really like you for being you." She confess while smiling gently.

"W-when did I say those things? I was about to say, it would be better if I didn't do any of the house chores." Thorn said while looking away. (Y/n) just breathe is relief. "By the way, thanks for the motivational speech. I-I like you too..." He said looking at (Y/n) with red faces. 'Crap he's so cute!' (Y/n) thought and hug him. "What's wrong?" Thorn ask. "Nothing. I'm just happy you like me too." She muffled and hug him even tighter. "(Y-y/n) too tight! I can't breathe." He suddenly said. "Oh! I'm sorry! Are you okay?!" She ask. "Yeah, I'm fine." He said.

"Come out now..." (Y/n) suddenly said. Thorn look behind her and saw his siblings is watching from the window and he turned red again. All of his sibling come out and hug him. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry we make you feel that way!" Cyclone said with tears in his eyes. "Don't be so dramatic." Solar said. "Talking about himself. Your the one who bawl your eyes out when you hear what Thorn says!" Blaze yell. "N-no I don't..." He stuttered out. "You're not useless and you will never be." Quake tells him and they hug again. (Yes, even Thunder although he doesn't cry. Or so he said.) "Aaaaw, you're all so cute!" (Y/n) said and join the hug...

In the end of the day, everything is still the same...

∞﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏∞

Press the ☆ to make the update faster...

∞﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏∞

Author'a note!

Hari Raya literally means ‘celebration day’, and Hari Raya Aidilfitri is the day that marks the end of Ramadan, the Islamic holy month of dawn-to-sunset fasting. Hari Raya Aidilfitri is considered one of the two most important celebrations for Muslims, the other being Hari Raya Haji – the festival of Abraham’s sacrifice.

Hari Raya is one of the biggest holidays in Malaysia, and many Muslims (and even non-Muslims) return to their family home (balik kampong) driving or flying home for a couple of days before the day to be with their families and loved ones. There are often jams during this travelling time but these soon resolve as other travellers reach their destinations.

Hari Raya Aidilfitri sees families and friends seeking forgiveness from each other, visiting ancestors’ graves, saying prayers at the mosque and visiting relatives and friends to feast traditional Malay delicacies like ketupat, rendang, satay, lemang and curry. In Malaysia, children are given token sums of money from their parents or elders.

The Ramadan period has communal aspects to it with many of the basic values of the Muslim community, such as empathy for the poor, charity, worship, steadfastness and patience being expressed more during this period.

During Ramadan, decorations of kampung housesketupats, oil lamps and colourful lights decorate big malls like Mid Valley, 1 Utama, Pavilion, Sunway Pyramid and the Curve. Little shops also are decorated in the lead-up.

Across the country, the Ramadan month provides great food choices for those who like to sample authentic Malay cuisines.Ramadan bazaars are set up across various neighbourhoods like Pantai Dalam,TTDISection 17Section 14Kelana Jaya, and Cheras, with a huge selection of food stalls lining the streets.

Hari Raya Aidilfitri is a joyous celebration that involves happy feasting in homes everywhere where family members greet one another with Selamat Hari Raya. - Taken from the Google....