Part 2

When i arrived home i went to my hide out room in the basement of the house

When i arrived home i went to my hide out room in the basement of the house. i usually go there when i want to be alone or when i be hiding from Jin and the others. Being alone while smoking weed or vape and drinking some strong alcohol cools my mind down.

i like feeling the weed eat my brain cells while i go into a dizzily daze. Jin hate it when i smoke or drink because i'm still under age, that's why he tell jungkook to not hang out with me since he's still innocent and a goody two shoes.

Jin is like the brother i never had,but he too over protective, when he found out i had my first time taken on both ends(girl and boy),he kept begging me to tell him so he can beat the skin off of them. He didn't want me to lose my virginity yet or sleep with a girl, so i tried keeping it a secret until one day he pushed my buttons.

The other guys are okay, i get along with them easily, suga? He's  a different story,yea i get along with him but he's always sleeping or stealing my weed. I on the other hand really don't talk to him for personal reasons. I like him as a friend and that's it,nothing else. 

The real reason i don't talk to him anymore is because when i lost my virginity's,he was mad,but worse than jin, he was upset,like i broke his heart or something. He was crying and saying that i should've never gave it up to jimin,which is the person i gave it too. Suga didn't care about the girl i slept with but he was angry that i lost my cherry pop.

I was confused and took him to a room which was empty and asked him why he was so mad, and he said because he wanted to be the one who take my v card, he said he wanted my feeling to develop for him and we take each others first time. I guess i was mad that he actually made a plan for me and his future,that i yelled at him, telling how he don't own me and that i'll never have any kind of feelings for him.I was really harsh to him,he hasn't talk to me since,it's always like a awkward silence if we're left alone together. He would always walk past me or just sit there not acknowledging me presence. He really is mad at me for that. But look like i don't give a shit about his poor ass feeling because nobody ever cared for mine.

I was steal in the same place i was when i came in,on the couch with a paper bag over a bottle of vodka,sitting on my need in my hand, while keep bringing the weed up to my mouth and taking a puff then letting the smoke out. 

I heard the door open while i was in paradise and a lot of foot steps walking around. I just stayed in the same place,nit caring if it wasn't the boys but some burglars or something, i just didn't care. I let my tears fall uncontrollably without saying anything,no sounds nor sobs left my mouth at all. It was silence in here,just silence.

The door opened while i'm sitting here looking crazy,the person who entered the room started walking closer to me, they sat down next to me and took my drink out of my hand,sitting it on the floor. They took my hand and sightly squeezed it, i slowly looked at the person who was here. Jimin?

Jimin was looking at me with a small smile on his face.he reached for my face with his free hand and wiped my tears. He took my trees and went out of the room for a second then came back without it. He sat down next to me again and reached his hand to cup my cheek,he slowly leaned in to my face,he closed his eyes which was a cm away from mine,making me close my eyes to,he kissed my lips passionately.

----------

Suga pov.

---------

After everybody left me in the living room to find Y/N,i sat down debating if i should help or not, Yea,i don't socialize myself with her anymore so whats the point in looking for her, but i was bored,so should i help,or no? Yea,i'll go help,since i don't want to be bored anymore.

I went to the basement first since that's the place where the room she go to all the time is down there. The door was sightly open,so i went in. I walked in and what shocked me was,who and what they were doing.

Jimin and Y/N 

Kissing