part 5

Y/n POV

I went to this fancy restaurant that look expensive, but I don't give a shit, as long as I can eat.

I sat down and waited for the waiter to come take my order. I started thinking about what could've possibly happened if the guys were with us.

Would they stop us for getting into each other skin,would they stop me from taking jungkooks innocence,would yoongi still talk to me?

All these questions with no answers. I don't know what to do. Yoongi hates me. My parents probably hates me. I dont have no friends. Im lonely and lost.

Wait! That girl I slept with when I had my threesome with jimin. Maybe I can talk to her about staying for a little while. She did have this huge crush on me.

The waiter came and took my order and while I waited for my food I took my phone out and looked through my contacts. I searched until i found her name pop up from being one of the contacts in my sever, i pressed her name and put the phone to my ear as i her the ringer start while waiting patiently for her to pick up.

Once i heard the ringer stop and a soft 'hello' from the other end,i sighed and started talking talking through the phone to the other person. "hey sunmi,i'm not sure if you remember me but it's Y/N from this party you went to for bts." i said sighing at the end of my sentece, i heard noise then she  started talking.

"oh yea, how can i forget a hottie like you,i remember that thresome we had with jimin." She giggled at the end and i blushed from the memory. "yep, that's what happened last time we saw eachother" i said blushing slightly with a chuckle.

"hey,do you wanna come over?" she said referring to her house. "sure,text me your address" i told her and she replied with a small 'okay' before hanging up, when my food came i asked the waiter if they could put it in a to go container and made my way back outside to my car.

When i got in, i received a text from which was her address, i put the address into the [G.P.S] that's connected to the car and started making my way over to her house.

Once i arrived,i pulled into the empty drive way and got out of the car with my food that's in the bag, i went up to the door and pressed the door bell, waiting for an answer, the door opened a couple of seconds later revealing her standing there with a white crop top and some black skinny jeans,with a smile plastered on her face.

She moved over to the side letting me come into her home and shut the door behind me while i stood there admiring her house for a moment before she broke the silence. "are you gonna stand there all day oor go sit down?' she asked , i snapped out of my daze and went over to the living room that sat neatly from the entrance.

I sat down the bag on the coffee table that separated the two couches apart,then sat myself down on the couch,i looked at her who sat on the other couch with a soft smile plastered on my face, she did the same and started diverting her eyes towards the bag on the table.

" what's the bag for? "She asked you while nodding her head towards the table. "Oh! I brought some old while we catch up!" You said smiling and pulling the good out of the bag.

You put the tray on the table with the chip sticks next to it while she went to the kitchen and grabbed bowels for you both.

She came back with the bowels and sat one down in front of you, you mumble a small 'thank you're and began putting good in it.
------

We ate, we catched up, we laughed, we did everything you would do when you see your friend that you haven't seen in a few years.

Now we was sitting side by side on one of the couches while watching fifty shades of grey on the t.v.

It was quiet between us while we sat closed to each other under the blanket she got for us.
It was kinda of awkward because sex scenes kept popping on the screen and sometimes you don't know how to react to it.

As we sat there another sex scenes displayed on the screen, I grew stiff because it was the most sex we seen it this movie 🎥.

I felt a hand on my thigh but didn't do anything about it. It started going up my thigh landing very close to my womanhood.

I turned towards her and we locked gazes,here were filled with lust while mine was innocent.
She smirked and started leaning in to me.

Once she was a centimeter from my face. She closed her eyes with me following suite and attached our lips together ❤.

Our lips moved in sync together. She cups my cheeks bringing me closer. I crawled onto her lap and she slid her hands down my sides, laying then on my ass.

She then stood up giving my ass a squeeze,I gasped and she stuck her tongue in my mouth 👄.

She started walking down the hall towards her bedroom while exploring my mouth.
She walked into the bedroom,closing the door with her feet behind us.
---------------
Should I do a smut?