Part 4

It was the morning when you woke up with a big head ache,you started looking around and sitting up slowly to see where you were, you saw that you were in a bed with a fluffy blanket on top of you.

You turned around towards the side of you searching for your phone, to check the time, when you felt somebody tug you on your thigh. You whipped your head towards the tug and widened your eyes making your already bad head ache worse.

You saw jungkook laying in bed next to and holding onto your thigh trying to open his eyes.

Any ways, that wasn't the worse thing about the situation,it was the fact that you and jungkook woke up only in undergarments.
😮😮

You looked around the room for your clothes, once you saw them, you scurried out of bed and put them on quickly.

"Y/n" jungkook called out for you while sitting up and rubbing at his eyes with his fist. You
Looked at him, eyes stinging due to the tears beaming out of your eyes.

You stared at him with guilt slapping you in the face and whispered to jungkook. "I'm sorry" then walked out of the room.

Jungkook sat there on the bed trying to calculate everything that was happening until he looked down at his bare body.

He got out of bed and went to pick up his clothes that was laying on the floor, he put them on and walked out of the room after brushing his hair down.

He walked downstairs noticing that it was the club from last night and walked out. He didn't see Y/n's  car so he started walking down the street while trying to remember everything from last night.

He was two blocks down and still didn't come to a conclusion until something popped in his mind from last night and he remembered everything.

After thinking why Y/n left him he started running down the street towards the way to their house,avoiding people as much as he could, he made it.

Going into the house after seeing her car in the drive way he rushed in. There stood Y/n with her suitcases and all the guys in front of her.

They were all yelling cousing jungkook to sigh because of his head ache. He listened closely and heard Y/n say 'why would they still want me to stay when I slept with jungkook'.

It got dead silent in the room while Y/n was huffing in pain and anger,and walked out of the door.

Jungkook tried grabbing her but she jerked his hand off of her, she kept walking to the car and threw her suitcase in the car while getting into the drivers seat and drove off, not caring that jungkook was next to the car and was banging on the car window trying to get her attention.

He sighed and went back into the house. He sat on the couch while the others surrounded him, he looked and the first person he saw was yoongi.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Hi