Chapter 6:

Chapter 6:

Dane opens the door for me again making me sigh in frustration. "You know I am capable." I mumble jumping down from his Ram.

"As am I." he states seriously closing the door behind me.

Walking up to the girls small country home I ask "Do you have a key?"

"She lives with her mother."

Surprised I turn to him asking slowly "Her mother?"

Dane frowns deeply looking into my eyes "Jennifer was only seventeen."

"Are all of them that young?"

Nodding he informs "They are all between fifteen to twenty."

"Fifteen?" I ask in disbelief stopping in my tracks.

Dane stops himself quickly before he can smack into the front of me. "Tanner was only fifteen." he informs with a small nod.

"They are all like you." I state simply knowing what ever is killing these kids does not like Danes species.

Dane nods once a little forced. Pursing my lips I go up to the door knocking once. A few seconds later its pulled open by an elder woman that just looks so worn out.

She unnaturally beautiful like Dane and his people but her tiredness is showing through that beauty.

"Dane." she greets with a slight bow confusing me.

I look from her to Dane before finally meeting her eyes. The woman's brown eyes widen largely before they fill with tears. "Are you going to tell me what killed my baby?"

Brining my brows together confused I ask "Did you daughter own a blue flower?"

Opening the door wider for us she allows us to come into her home. Instantly a vision of a small chocolate haired girl running from her daddy plays in front of me.

She giggles joyously as a large man stomps behind her making monster noises.

I laugh with the girl as the vision leaves loving how free the home feeled before the daughter was killed and the father tryed to kill himself.

Coming back to reality I look up to the two of them staring at me curiously. "Your husband has the blue flower."

The wife's face crumples and she looks to the ground. "Conner isn't seeing people right now."

Pursing my lips I state "He'll see me."

"We can try." she agrees motioning for me to follow her into her home and down a hallway.

She knocks once on a door but no reply sounds making her frown. "He won't talk to you." she informs wriously pushing the door open.

I step inside and shake my head no to Dane when he goes to follow me inside. Before he can protest I slip inside the dark room and close the door behind me.

I stand there for a second and allow my eyes to.adjust to the darkness before I finally see where I am.

Its a teenage girls room with flowers and posters all over the walls and decor. Looking to the bed I see the large man from the vision seated on the side of the bed with his shoulders slumped in sadness.

The man is still large as in tall but the muscle that used to grace his body and the strong presence that used to make him is slowly slipping away.

"You're loosing yourself." I inform making his head snap up toward me.

His vacant yellow eyes stare back at me making me curious as to how they are yellow and no longer blue. "A few more weeks of this and you'll die."

Plainly he just stairs at me letting me know that he wants to die. His baby is gone and he feels like he can't continue on.