Chapter 1| Making Friends

Hi, I'm Alice Cooper, and I go to Woodlands Middle school. I don't have friends. My motto is no friends, why? Well because they turn on you and spill your secrets. But this year changed my motto. There are better people in middle school than elementary, in middle school there is a larger verity of good people. But the larger the amount of good people, the larger the amount of bad people.

    It's the second day of school and I don't have a friend yet...I haven't ever thought I would be this lonely. But middle school isn't exactly that easy, so I don't blame myself for not having a friend yet. I really am not that social so I can't complain about not having friends.

    But in advisory I met Lauren Scott!
She was the most emo girl I had ever met. But she was my first middle school friend and, my first real and honest one too. She said she joined athletics because she wants try tennis and track. Its..interesting seeing an emo kid blossom into an attacking squirrel who became extra.

    In the same class I had also met a girl named Sam Evans a day later. She is a girl that is aggressive during games, even if it's just a practice game. She tends to get carried away with cheering this routine, "BE, AGGRESSIVE, BE BE, AGGRESSIVE!!!" And it tends to get stuck in my brain. She said she joined athletics because she has a passion for basketball.

   I then went to history after math. And that's where I met Charlet Hues, she was the generous girl that loaned me a pencil. I thanked her but she says "now you owe me." And I stuttered as I say "Wa- what d-do I owe you...?". She then says "Be my friend?" with a smile. And I accepted. She is a weird one. But later I knew she was a dramatic little devil. But she has a charm to the badass.

Thank you for reading, I'll be posting every Monday!! Have a nice day and sorry for this being short, It's my first story and chapter! If you have ANY advise to help me improve my work, please feel free to comment on the story! I'd be happy to know what I can improve!