A little history on them-dere

Oh hi! I didn't expect to see you here. Who am I? I'm no one in particular but your life as you know it could be in danger, and I will explain to you why. But first a little history lesson. Sit down.  And I swear this won't take long.

Once upon a time in the wonderful world of anime , everyone on each show or comic has a different role. The Tsundere, The mean and cruel spirited person on the outside but on the inside sweet and caring. The dandere, quiet shy and harmless. They wear glasses and are major bookworms. The Kuudere, emotionless cold and distant. They tend to be very blunt and cynical. But on the inside is actually caring and romantic. There are a few others, but the deadliest one of all right next to the Kuuderes' (in my opinion) is the Yandere! A sweet and caring person and is really shy, however everyone has a dark side and once that Dark-side is unleashed a whole different person starts to form inside him or her.
When they see their prey they adapt to their animal instincts and go completely berserk!! They are cruel cold and will use anything and I mean anything to get whatever they want. Even if it means killing.

Of course there are many survivors but who's to say they will Live long to tell the tale. Once they see you who they want no one is safe not even you. Ferrets she essentials that you need to learn if you're ever going to survive this. I'm counting on you. If you're ever ready to go back to the outside world you need to learn a few basics on how to survive it. Now that that's out of the way let's begin. Welcome to "How to survive a Yandere" A guide that will make your life better or 10 times worse.

(I hope this was a good idea.. )